Chapter 15 - Part 1 - Ceremony... BEGIN!

Two days after Addor had visited Chow Su; The time had come for her ceremony. Inside the school building, small groups entered their own rooms. One was a teacher, two were the children ready to undertake the ceremony, and the others in the specified room were any parents who had the time or cared enough to attend. Which was all of them and then some.

Waiting on Addor was Chow Su and her grandfather. He was a large and stern man who had a soft spot for Fan Rei. Fan Chen had been tied up with other business but Addor didn't care who came and who didn't. She simply wanted to get it over with.

If Chow Su's fighting had shown her anything it was that she didn't need an animal to help her when she was already an OP person. She also seemed to be able to live out the rest of her days in lavish calm. She didn't seek great power or abilities like the others her age. She already had everything she'd need.

The other two in the room were the other student and a tall, overbearing man. The young girl was small but beautiful. She sat with confidence. Between the girl and Addor, the small girl clearly won. Unless, of course, Addor used her charm which was on all the time anyway. The man she came with was cold, tall, and standing at attention at the back of the classroom next two the other two visitors.

"I see the third student hasn't arrived..." The teacher looked down at some papers on his desk darkly. "Shall we begin?" He looked straight at Addor, hoping she would take the hint.

Addor saw him looking at her and stood up from her seat. Of the three seats set in the center of the room, only two were being used.

The teacher smiled and walked over to her, "Have you chosen your contractual spirit?" He held out his hands.

Fan Ling began forward, ready to hand over the two-inch sphere in his hand.

"Accept random Contractual spirit." Addor looked up at the teacher with a slightly bored expression on her face.

The room froze.