Chapter 15 Part 5 - Frightening Little Girl

"Dogs will protect their owners even to their deaths! No matter how bloody the fight or how little one cares for them, as long as the dog loves you they will happily put their lives on the line for you! I like dogs; they will do anything for their owners!" Addor smiled warmly at the sleepy pup while rubbing its tummy. She didn't notice that Chow Su had stopped patting her head or the abnormal pause in the air.

Each one in the room thought the same thing at that moment" """How could such a little innocent girl be so frightening?"""

"But... You aren't just going to sit back and make him fight to his death, are you?" Chow Su bravely asked.

Addor glared at him, "Of course not,"

Six pairs of shoulders in the room(including an invisible pair)all visibly relaxed.

"Why should he get all the fun?" Addor smiled again at the animal in her arms.

A few of the people in the room gulped. ""Again, how could such a little girl be so frightening?!""

The room was at a slightly better temperature than it was moments before but they didn't know the merciless thoughts going through that 'little innocent girl's' mind.

Addor had come to enjoy the game of playing god while working for the boss. Choosing if someone would live or die. One of her true joys was deciding the fate of a horrible human being. If she was going to let an animal do all the work, then she'd rather just choke the cute thing to death right here and now. How could she let something that belonged to her take away one of the few pleasures she had in life? Something like that... she would never allow.

The other girl in the room finished hers shortly after. Nobody saw the tiny animal she hid in her cupped hands.