1. Back From College

I got up this morning and finished packing up my last bit of clothing.

I said goodbye to my dormmate and now good friend, Tara.

Me and her didn't get along at first but now I can't imagine college or this experience without her and I hope we will stay friends outside of school.

I said goodbye to the rest of my friends and called an Uber to the airport.

Skip plane ride

I got off the plane and saw Carter in the airport.

Me and Carter um..we ended up going to the same school. We never told each other what schools we wanted to go to so we weren't expecting it. In fact we had to sit next to each other in one class. I told Geo about it and he was upset but eventually got over it. It wasn't awkward with me and Carter though.

"Hey," he said.

"Oh, hey," I said.

"I was just going to call an Uber. We can go together, if you want?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure. Let me just grab my bag," I said.

"I got it," he responded.

He grabbed my bag and we headed out.

Skip car ride

The Uber dropped me off at the boy's house and everyone was there besides Geo.

Geo went back home to Florida and he was supposed to make it back here before me but his flight was delayed. So I walked in and greeted everyone. They were all so excited and attached me with hugs and questions.

There was a banner that said, WELCOME BACK and it looked homemade.

"Who made that?" I asked.

"Everyone. Well mostly I did the letters," Brysen said.

"Awe. It's cute," I lied.

"Thanks," he laughed, knowing I was lying.

I heard a car pull up.

"Shhh shhh. Did you guys here that?" I asked.

"Yeah, that must be Geo," Waleed said. And speaking of Waleed him and Ariana broke up about three months ago. They were six months strong.

"Okay. I'm going to surprise him upstairs. If he ask where I am, tell him my flight was delayed and I haven't made it yet."

"Okay," Logan said.

I ran upstairs to his bed and looked around for a place to hide. I thought maybe I should just lay on the bed, but I wanted to hide.

I looked around then decide to hide in the bathroom. I jumped in the tub and closed the curtain. I heard Geo walk up the stairs and come into the bathroom. Then he started peeing. I didn't want to scare him then get pee everywhere so I waited. That was so weird and awkward. I was trying so hard to hold my laughs in.

He washed his hands and left the bathroom. I heard him get comfortable in his bed and turn on the TV. My phone started going off and I looked at it. It was Geo. He was calling me. I declined and heard him sigh sadly. Awwwe. I got out the tub and laid on his bed real nice a quiet.

"I don't know why you're calling me if I'm in the same room as you," I said laying my arm on him.

"BABE?!?" he questioned excitedly.

"Duh," I cheered excitedly.

He flipped over and hugged me and jumped on me and laid on me and kissed me and laughed and screamed excitedly. He started attaching me with kisses.

"But-but how? Logan said you weren't even here yet," he said holding my arms.

"Well I got here before you and I hid in the tub," I said pointing behind me towards the bathroom with my thumb.

"Wait so you heard me peeing?" he asked.

"Yep," I giggled. "That shit was weird."

He kinda just looked at me for awhile.

"Well that doesn't matter now. What matters is that you are here, with me." He pulled me into a passionate hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you more," I said resting my head on his shoulder still in the hug.

He released me from the hug and spoke excitedly.

"Well I had plans with London earlier but I'll cancel, okay?"

Ah yes London. I've never met her but she has definitely put me in uncertainty and insecurity in my relationship.

It was about one and a half months after I left for college. I was on the phone with Geo then he had to go all of a sudden. It wasn't like him to just leave and he seemed a little off too. So as a concerned, definitely not jealous, girlfriend I called Brysen to see what was up. Oh he met this girl at a party and they kinda just clicked. They've been hanging out every since. As I'm sure anyone in my position would, I was "jealous". I asked him about it and he told me not to worry and that everything that Brysen said was true.

"Alright," I said. I mean duh. He shouldn't have made the plans in the first place. We both knew we would be here but whatever.

"But you two have to met," he said.

"Yay." I said sarcastically in my head.

He grabbed my arm and hugged me tight again. I missed his hugs, his smell, his presence.

"I don't know if I should cuddle with you or take you out," he laughed.

"Let's stay here. I've been on a plane all day. I'm tired," I said.

"Okay. That's what I was thinking too," he said.

We got under the cover and talked and made out through a movie that was playing. He got on his phone. I assume he told London that their plans were cancelled.

I eventually fell asleep in his arms and he fell asleep too.

End of the first chapter for this story. Sorry it took me so long to finally post and it's not even anything going on in the story yet. I'm going to try to post tomorrow though.

Word count is 1,006

Ignore all spelling errors

January 8, 2018