13. Stars

He placed his hand on my cheek and continued to kiss me. I heard something move and it scared the shit out of me. I jumped back from Geo.

"Don't worry. That was me. I moved my foot," he said.

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"It's okay."

"You wanna sit in the back?" I asked.

"Can we?" He asked, answering my question.

We both got out the car and jumped in the back.

He put his arm around me and I cuddled up to him. I asked him for his sweatshirt even though I wasn't cold. I just wanted it. He took it off and gave it to me then I put it on. It smelled like him. I lifted it up and smelled it even though I already could.

"Smells good?" He laughed.

"Smells musty," I teased.

"No it doesn't," he said smelling it. "Smells like nothing."

"Not to me," I said. I smelled it again. "Smells like a handsome prince."

He smiled then kissed me. I kissed back and it got heated. He pulled me closer to him. He grabbed my waist and then pulled me on top of him. He moved my waist to grind on him. I broke it off and leand forward to put the top back on.

"Just in case someone sees us," I smirked.

He winked at me then pulled me back onto his lap. I straddled his waist and ripped his shirt off. I kissed down his chest and back up. He took off my shirt and his sweatshirt and then kissed my neck. I threw my head back in response of him finding my sweet spot. He kissed down to my chest until he reached the edge of my bra. He pulled my bra down and started to suck on my breast. I reached back and unlatched it. He pulled it off of me and continued on with what he was doing. I softly moaned.

"God, your so sexy," he said to me.

I didn't respond.

He started to pulled down my shorts as much as he could. I got off of him and finished the job as he pulled his own clothes off. I pulled my underwear off as he pulled off his boxers and then I sat back on him. He grabbed my waist, again I grinded slowly. I stood up on my knees and he inserted himself inside me.

"Oh my God Geo," I moaned.

I started to bounce up and down and Geo moaned. It felt good to be making him feel so good. He got a tighter grip on my waist and started to control my movements. I leaned forward and kissed him aggressively. He started thrusting into me as I kissed him. I put my head in the crook of his neck and moaned. He kept thrusting into me  harder and harder, deeper and deeper. I lifted myself up and started bouncing again. Geo stopped thrusting and grabbed my boobs. He sat up and started sucking on them when he could. I threw my head back. He was always so good at that. He knew just what to do to make me moan a certain way and do certain things and that was something that turned me on so much.

"Oh my gosh Geo. Fuck," I moaned.

He sat back again and looked down at me bouncing.

"Fuck," he said wiping the sweat from his face.

I lifted my head back up and he grabbed my waist again. He thrusted hard almost pushing me to my edge.

"Oh Geo I'm gonna cum," I screamed.

"Not yet. I'm almost there just hold it," he said.

I shut my eyes tight trying to hold it in, but he was thrusting so hard. I leaned forward again and put my face in the crook of his neck. He slapped my ass and I was trying so hard to keep from coming.

"Fuck, Geo I'm gonna cum," I screamed.

"Hold it," he said.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I moaned.

"Almost there," he said gripping my waist tight. I threw my head back once more.

He thrusted in me slower and then picked up his pace. Like super fast.

I felt the inside of my stomach tighten. I felt my body shake and I moaned. I picked my head up and looked at him thrusting inside of me. Then I shut my eyes tight.

"Fuck, Geo I'm coming," I said digging my nails into his arm

He kept thrusting into me hard and then I felt him twitch inside me. He was close to his edge. He slowed down so I rode mine out.

He came and I leaned forward and kissed him. He did slow strokes making quite little moans fall from my mouth. I finally got off of him and sat in the other seat. I looked over at him. He was so sweaty and gross but I found it extremely hot and sexy.

"Well car sex," I said. He looked at me. "That's the first."

"Let's make it the second," he smiled.

We both knew he was joking so I didn't respond.

After awhile we both put our clothes back on and just looked at the stars for like 20 minutes. After words we went back to the apartment and just hung out and talked. We ended up falling asleep on the couch in each other's arms.

End of chapter. I don't have school tomorrow so I'm happy 😀

Word count is 921

Ignore all spelling errors

March 9, 2018