57. Another 9 Months

1 month later...

Me and the girls where on our way home from Hawaii. I had so much fun and I think it brought us all closer together. All that being said I missed Geo like crazy. It was hard not calling or texting or FaceTiming. I missed him so fucking much and I can not wait to see him.

Nick was driving us home and after he dropped everyone else off he looked at me.

"You have been requested at a specific location," he smiled.

I got excited. But that meant I would have to wait longer to see Geo's face.

Skip car ride

Nick dropped me off at the apartment and I ran to the apartment door. I opened the door and didn't see Geo anywhere.

"Geo!" I yelled as I ran around looking for him. I couldn't find him anyway.

I finally gave up and was about to call him until I felt arms wrap around me.

"I don't know why you're calling me if I'm right here."

I turned around and jumped in his arms, "I fucking missed you so much."

"I miss-"

I didn't give him a chance to finish that sentence. I just pressed my lips to his, passionately.

His hands started to explore my body as we continue to make out.

He pulled back and I pulled him back in.

We kissed for a little longer before he pulled back again.

"Babe?" He said as he pulled back.

"Yeah?"

He put me down and I felt a little empty. I love the feeling of being in his arms and holding him.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too."

He smiled at me.

"What?" I smiled.

"I really fucking missed you."

"I know," I said hugging him. "And I leave in three days for school."

"Shhh. Don't remind me."

"I'm sorry," I said as we finally released the hug.

"Don't be. Just come here," he said kissing me again.

He cupped my face and kissed me. His lips are so fucking magical. They amaze me every time. The way they move on mine makes me fall in love all over again. God I missed him. His voice, his lips, his eyes, his smell, his touch, his laugh even if I could hear it on the phone. It's not the same.

Three days later

It was the day I leave for another 9 months. I was going back to college and I felt so confident that me and Geo will be alright. We've been through so much and I love him and I know he loves me.

I walked downstairs with my suitcases. Logan's driving me again. I guess it's going to be a tradition. He makes me feel better. He's my other big brother. I think Anthony would have loved him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I finally made it to the airport. I hugged Logan as tight as I could. He was going to be the last face I would see from here in person. I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"Shhh Courtney please don't cry. You're going to make me cry."

I pulled away and wiped my tears, "I'm sorry. I'm way more emotional this time. We've all gotten closer and that's going to make me miss you guys more."