23. Robbery

One week of thoting around with Carter and Gabe later.

I was at Carter's house asking him what I should wear. I had on one of those flower bralettes. I couldn't choose between the white or black one and Carter told me to go with the black one.

"Okay these high waisted shorts? Or these black ripped jeans?" I asked.

"Um.. go with the jeans. I don't need everybody looking at you," he smiled.

It's been about a week since me and Geo last talked and the whole Gabe thing. Since then, me and Carter are doing fine. I wouldn't necessarily call it dating but we fool around and I've also been fooling around with Gabe too so..

I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"And this black cardigan?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay."

I stripped of his t-shirt that he gave me this morning after our little adventure. ;)

I felt his hands rub up against my ribcage and grab ahold of my boobs.

I let out a soft moan and he kissed my neck.

I pushed him off of me, "I have to get dressed."

He nodded, smirk still gripped onto his face.

I tried getting my pants on but I couldn't.

"Carter," he looked at me. "A little assistance?"

He grabbed onto the belt loops and I jumped as he pulled them up. We finally got them comfortablely on but Carter didn't let go of my waist. He pulled me near him and kissed me. My bare chest was pressed up against his covered chest. It made me want to pull his shirt off and make him undo the job he had just done with my pants.

He pulled away, "Oh my bad. You have to get dressed." He laughed leaving a teasing smile in graved in my head.

I playfully roll my eyes and grabbed my top off of the floor. I pulled it over my head and down over my chest and looked in Carter's mirror.

I smiled then turned to Carter, "You sir, have an eye for fashion."

"Thank you," he smiled.

I honestly thought I looked good and I was kinda feeling myself.

"Wanna take a picture?" I asked.

He moved out the way like if I was asking him to get out of the way so I can take a picture.

"No. I'm saying with me. Take a picture with me." I told him.

He looked good too. He always looked good.

"Oh," he got up and I put my arm on his shoulder them he grabbed my waist and we both looked at the camera. I took the picture.

I looked at it, "Hot."

He laughed.

We headed out to the car and drove to the desert. We are going to take some pictures. After about 2 and a half hours we finally made it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We shot for about three hours but then it got too dark so we headed back.

It was about 8:30 pm by the time we made it back in town and I got a call from Bry.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I need you to come to the boys house, now," he said.

"Why? What's going on?"

"Someone broke into the house and Geo was the only one there."