62. Morning Shower

1 week later

I woke up with a smile on my face. It was a bright day and I was wrapped up in Geo's arms.

Since last week me and Carter haven't even seen each other but I've seen and talked to everybody else. Also school has officially started and been going on for 3 days..

I kissed Geo and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning my king," I smiled.

"Good morning. You're in a happy mood."

"Well it's a good day."

"It is a good day," he smiled. "Because I have you. I love you."

"I love you too baby."

I pulled away from Geo and grabbed my phone. As I looked through it I cuddled back up with him.

I looked through my phone and saw a text from Jesse.

Jess💙: hey I think u and Carter need to have a talk

Jess💙: Carter's pissed

Jess💙: and it's just making the whole friend group awkward

Jess💙: Court

Jess💙: my fucking..

End of text

The thing is Jesse is like Carter's best friend out of the group and if you haven't noticed he can be extremely annoying when he wants something or is trying to get something out of you. I just rolled my eyes and ignored the text. I knew going to that lunch was a bad idea.

"What is it?" Geo asked.

"What is what?"

"Whatever's on your phone. Why'd you roll your eyes?"

"It's Jess."

Geo's face seem to soften.

"What did he say?"

"He said that Carter's mad."

"The fuck is he mad about? He's the one who-"

"Geo."

He looked at me and took a deep breathe, "I'm sorry."

"He thinks we should talk."

He made a disgusted face, "I'm not talking to him."

"Well he never said you.

"You're not talking to him either. Especially without me."

"Calm down. I wasn't planning on it," I said throwing my hand up in defense.

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

I looked at the clock and groaned.

"I should probably get ready for class."

"Or you can stay in bed with me a little longer," he said holding me tighter.

"You're going to make this an impossible year, aren't you?"

He grabbed my face and made me look at him. He pressed a perfect kiss on my lips, "You're making it impossible. I mean look at you."

"Babe, I just woke up."

"And you still look hot," he smiled.

I giggled and he kissed me again. We kinda started making out until I pulled back.

"I have to go," I said slipping out of bed.

He reached out for me but was too late. He jumped out of bed and chased me into the bathroom. He slipped through the door before I closed it and threw me on the counter. He kissed me roughly and grinded himself against me.

I was enjoying it but I couldn't be late.

"Geo you're going to make me late," I said through the kiss. "I need to take a shower."

"No problem," he said as he picked me up.

He turned the water on as I was still wrapped around his body and then he put me down and started to strip me.

After he was done I stepped into the shower and he began striping himself.

"Geo we can't," I said.

"Not even a quckie?"

"It seems like the shoe is on the other foot," I grinned.

"I knew I was going to regret saying no to you," he said. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "Please?"

"Ugh you made me horny when you grinded against me. Come here," I said.

He smiled as he got in the shower with me.

He picked me up and slammed me against the shower wall.

He looked down at my chest and then bit my nipple. He started sucking on them and I moaned. It was like he was putting me in a trans and he knew what he was doing.

"Geo. We don't have time for nipple biting. We have less than 10 minutes now."

He looked up at me then back at my chest and bit my nipple again.

It felt so damn good.

"Geo," I was saying but it turned into a moan. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Geo if you don't fuck me in the next 5 seconds, we're not going to be able to-"

"Shhhh. Let me do-"

I did let him finish. I kissed him. I grabbed his member and put it inside me.

"Fuuuckkkkkk," he moaned.

He started to bounce me on top of it and moaned.

"Geo you have to go faster."

"You're fucking lucky I can't take much more of not being deep inside you."

He grabbed my ass and started bouncing me faster.

"Oh my god Geo, you're gonna make me cum already."

"How? We ju-"

I put my hand over his mouth and moaned.

"Just keep fucking me, faster."

He listened and started thrusting into me deeper and quicker.

"You feel so-" we said at the same time. We looked at each other and then kissed.

He smiled at me then he put me down and turned me around and then pressed me against the wall and started fucking me again.

"Oh fuck. Just like that," I moaned.

He turned me around and pressed me against the glass and fucked me harder.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Geo said through gritted teeth.

He grabbed my waist and went deeper into me.

I was so fucking close.

"Geo! Fuck, I'm almost there."

He put more force into his thrust and I came.

"Damn babe," he said smacking my ass. He continued to fuck me then came.

I kicked him out of the shower and continued to get ready for school.

Chapter 62. I low key had a bad day today :(

Word count is 996

Ignore all spelling errors

Edit: idk y it turned back into a draft but ok...