44. Memories

I woke up this morning to a Edwin.

"HEY HEY HEY!" He said busting into the room.

Geo ran in, "She's a light, angry, sleeper Edwin."

"Well now she's a light, angry, waker."

He sat on the bed, well basically on me. And I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Chill," he said rubbing his head.

"You are sitting on me."

"Oh," he moved slightly still sitting on me but I didn't feel like moving so I just let it slide.

"But you do need to get up Court. We leave in an hour," Geo said.

"A hour?! It's like four."

"Yeah in LA. Time zones remember."

"Ugh," I rolled my neck. "Okay."

I got up and got dress. Geo was taking all of us to a super fancy restaurant. I hate fancy restaurants. They serve small things for like a thousand dollars and all of the food taste like cardboard. I'm not a fan. But I'm going to suck it up and make the best of it even though I would have been fine at MacDonald's but whatever.

I put on a knee length navy blue dress. Geo had packed it for me. It was nice I liked it and I put my hair in curls.

As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Geo. He looked devilishly handsome. He had on a black tux and a red tie. The basics but he made it look rare. God, I could eat him. Woah that was weird but still implied.

"Chill babe we are going out to eat right now," he chuckled.

"Did I say that out loud?" I questioned.

"No." He walked closer to me and held his hand out, almost like he was catching something, "But the drool in my hand told me what you were thinking."

I jumped back from his hand and wiped my mouth, "I wasn't drooling because of you. I was..I was asleep."

"Sure you were baby girl," he said. He pulled my waist to his front and kissed me lightly.

As he pulled back I pulled him close again, "Wait." I kissed him softly again then I licked his lips asking for entrance. He let me in and grabbed my ass. I moaned until he pulled back.

"Noooo," I whined

"I don't need to be hard for this dinner," he smirked.

"Well maybe you do. Just a little bit," I winked.

"No," he said.

"How about yes," I said biting my lip and kissing him again.

"Fuck, you're hot," he said.

"Geo. Quickie? Please?" I asked.

"No. Not even a quickie," he said.

"Geo you're killing me, here. You can't just look this good, Watch me drool over you, and then tell me no sex."

"I never said no sex. Just not right now," he said kissing me lightly.

"Ugh. Geo," I said as he walked away from me.

He turned back, "Consider this pay back from the beach day."

"You remember that?" I asked.

"I remember everything that's happened between us," he said grabbing my hand.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not."

"Trust me. It is," he smiled.

"Well let's test you. What do you remember?"

{Forever Mine | A Flamingeos fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें