26. Picnic

I woke up the next morning and sat up. I stretched hard and almost caught a cramp. I flopped back down and went on my phone and scrolled through everything. I got up and got ready for the day. I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and put on make up. Today was one of those days were I barely put any make up on. I got dressed in a black bodysuit and black high waisted shorts.

I walked downstairs for breakfast and saw Brysen and Meri sitting there eating.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey Court," Brysen said.

"Morning Courtney," Meri replied.

Brysen fed her a strawberry and it was so cute I wanted to throw up.

"Ew you guys are gross."

"You're one to talk," Bry said.

I grabbed a bagel and cream cheese. I spread my cream cheese on the bagel, then I headed back upstairs.

When I went upstairs I got a text from Gabe. Yeah I totally forgot to break things off with him. Oops.

The text read:

Gabe ❣️: do u want to do something today?

Court💖: oop so bad new :\

Gabe❣️: what is it

Court💖: me and Geo r kinda back together

Gabe❣️: typing...

He was typing for awhile until I just said something.

Court💖: r u mad @ me?

Gabe❣️: no I just..
Gabe❣️: I just thought u were warming up to me

Court💖: I'm sorry

Gabe❣️: it's nothing
Gabe❣️: I did this to myself u said u weren't ready

Court💖: I'm so sorry Gabe

Gabe❣️: don't worry about it but I have to go

Court 💖: bye

End of text

I walked back downstairs and saw Geo.

"Geo? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see you," he smiled. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.
"Can I take you somewhere?"

I nodded smiling. He grabbed my hand and lead me outside.

I saw that he came here with my old car and he smiled. Was he trying to rub it in my face because that's what it felt like. I had to admit, I didn't have it for long but I missed this bad boy.

"Let's go," he said. I got in the car and he started to drive off.

"Geo where are we going?" I asked.

"Shhh. You'll see," he laughed.

After awhile of driving we finally stopped.

"Can you cover your eyes?" He asked me.

"Why do I always have to.."

"Shhh, just do it," he said. He grabbed my hands and placed them over my eyes.

He got out the car and then led me out. We walked up what felt like a steep hill and then he finally told me to uncover them.

The first thing I saw was Geo with a camera. He smiled from behind the camera and I smiled at him smiling.

I looked over and saw a blanket and a basket. It was obvious that it was a picnic. I saw a cute little teddy bear, holding a rose and a box of chocolate.

My face lit up.
"Awe Geo. This is so cute."

"So you like it?" He asked.

I nodded as I hug him. He's so sweet.

"I'm glad you like it," he said.
He shut the camera off and hugged me tighter.

"Okay let's sit," I said releasing him from the hug.

We sat down and he got the food out. Sandwiches, drinks, a lot of fruit, and even a game of Janga.

"Oh you're going down," I said.

"We'll see about that," Geo replied.

He slid the pieces out and started to play. My move first.

I won the first game and then we ate our sandwich.

After a couple of rounds the score was 8-8. We had one more sandwich and grapes left and we dug in. Geo fed me the grapes and it reminded me of Bry and Meri this morning. Yeah, I am one to talk, aren't I? It was time for the final round.

I WON.

"HAHAH, I WON. YOU SUCK! GARBAGE! TRASH! TERRIBLE!" I yelled and got up and did a little happy dance.

"Calm down there. You won by a point," Geo said putting the pieces back into the box.

"You're just saying that because you lost. I would be salty too if I was that terrible," I said.

"You look adorable when you tell people they're terrible," Geo smiled.

"You don't have to tell me. I know," I giggled sitting back down.

Geo continued to put the blocks back into the container and I helped him.

After he was done he gathered everything and carried it back to the car.

"I can't believe your beauty," Geo said while putting everything in the car.

"I- thanks," I smiled. He pushed me against the car and kissed me softly.

I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was magical. The sunset hit his hair perfectly making it seem a glowy brown. The air around us was cool and perfect and I just didn't want to leave this moment. But I did, because Geo pulled away.

"Come on," he said pulling my arm to the car. I got in and he did too.

He drove me home and I saw that Logan's car was there.

Geo rolled his window up and we just sat in the car until his voice broke the silence.

"You are incredible," he said.

"Thanks," I smiled. "You're not too bad yourself."

He took the key out of the ignition and leand back. He held the key out for me to grab.

"What?" I questioned.

"This is not mine. Never was, never will be. It belongs to you. That's why Logan's here, to take me home."

"Geo I-" I was saying.

"Please, just take it," he told me.

I grabbed the keys out of his hand and smiled, "Thanks. A lot."

"No need to thank me," he said. He took a deep breath and leaned back again. "How long do you think we're going to be able to keep this take things slow thing up?"

"Is that why you pulled away?" I asked.

He looked over at me and nodded.

"I don't know," I said leaning back.

"Can I still say I love you?" He asked.

I didn't respond. I just gave him a quick peck on the lips and got out the car and walked in the house.

End of the chapter 26. I start testing today and I'm dreading it. UGGGH

Word count is 1,107

Ignore all spelling errors

April 23, 2018