51. Caught?!?

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU-" Geo took a deep breath. "I-. I don't know what to say."

Carter looked back at me from turning to Geo. I looked at him. I didn't know what to do.

"G-GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Geo yelled.

Carter rolled off of me and I pulled the cover over my chest.

"You got mad at me for 'cheating' on you but look at what the fuck you're doing!"

"Geo I don't want you anymore. Didn't you check your text?"

"You broke up with him over text? Wow. Remind me to never cross you," Carter chuckled.

"You wouldn't," I told Carter and he laughed.

"If you guys don't shut-" Geo paused. It was obvious that he had a lot to say but didn't know how to say it. He was holding back because he still wanted me and he knew I would get mad.

"Courtney I love you, and I know- I know I left you yesterday. I know I shouldn't have done that. I know that was messed up and it's no excuse," he was crying now. "But you DON'T do that. You don't bring another man into our bed-"

"Our bed? Really? Ours? Because last time I checked it's mine. If anyone's Brysen's. So no, I can do this. I bring anyone into my bed because I can do whatever the fuck I want especially when I'm single."

Carter moved his hand and it brushed up against me and a moan slipped out.

Geo's eyes got wide and then narrowed on Carter. "GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Carter didn't move.

"I said get out," Geo said in a dark scary voice.

Again Carter didn't move.

"IF I HAVE TO-"

"GEO HUSH. Carter get dressed," I told him.

"Okay baby," and he kissed me. He did it just to hurt Geo more and I- this is just a mess.

Carter wrapped one of the blankets around him, got his clothes, and went to the bathroom.

I sat up and held the blanket to cover my chest.

"Why are you covering? I've seen you before."

I rolled my eyes, "Because I want to. What are you doing here?"

"Why is the tub filled with cold water?" Carter asked from inside the bathroom.

"Water? You were going to take a bath with him too?"

"Don't make it seem like that. It's the water from last night."

His eyes got big and he look surprised, "W-water from yesterday?"

"Um yeah. Have you never heard of that before?" I asked sarcastically.

He didn't answer he just ran full speed into the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you-" I was asking.

"I'm glad I had my fucking clothes on," Carter said.

I got out of bed and throw something on to cover me up and ran in there. Geo was like digging through the water.

"What the fuck is he doing?" I asked Carter.

"How the hell should I know? I know nothing about him."

"Okay. Just help me with him?" I asked.

"Fine," Carter said.

We both grabbed one of Geo's arms and tried to pull him up on his feet.

"No. Get the fuck off of me," Geo said pushing Carter off of him.

"Geo, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Where is it? Where is it?"

I pulled him completely away from the tub and pinned him to the floor.

"Geo what the hell are you looking for? Where is what?"

"Ring," he said simply.

"What?"

"I think he means this," Carter said.

I turned back to him and saw a ring in his hand dripping with water.

I got off of Geo and snatched the ring out of Carter's hand and he snatched it back.

"Loose whatever attitude you have. It isn't because of me, don't snatched."

"Sorry," I said and he handed it back to me. I turned to Geo.

"What the hell is this?"

"This is promise ring part two."

"In a tub?" Carter scoffed.

"You shut the hell up," Geo said.

Geo snatched the ring from my hand and then looked at me apologetically.

"Court I-"

"Why did you leave?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you leave yesterday?"

"She said she needed me."

I slapped Geo. It runs deeper than that and he knows it.

"Why did you leave Geo?"

"She's going through shit. She's been going through shit and I had to make sure she was okay."

"But on our anniversary?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. Please baby, please believe me. I'm so fucking sorry."

All I was thinking was: don't don't don't. Because I knew that-

"You're sorry? You're telling me that you're FUCKING SORRY? HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO HURT HER?!"

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!" Geo yelled.

"If you love her-" Carter was saying.

"Oh don't fucking talk to me about loving people."

"IF YOU FUCKING LOVE HER, STOP HURTING HER!"

"STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY RELATIONSHIP!"

"Could both of-"

Carter cut me off, "STOP HURTING HER AND MAYBE I COULD!"

"COULD BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!?"

They got quiet and looked at me.

"You guys do nothing, but stress me the fuck out. I know it's hard getting along, giving the obvious reasons but could you guys stop yelling. It's giving me a headache. I know that this is my fault, I know that I brought this on myself but-" then I started to really think. I started to pay attention to my words as I've said them. Every time I'm around other people I do nothing but start a argument or a fight. I'm a fucking curse. So I started crying. "The fighting and arguing is my fault. I'm-I'm sorry," I lend on the wall and slid down it.

"It's not your fault," they both said and slid down the wall with me and put their arms around me.

"It is my fault. I shouldn't have let it go this far with one of you. You guys shouldn't have ever met. I could have prevented this whole thing if I wasn't such a-"

"Don't fucking finish that sentence," Carter told me.

"And baby, no," Geo said. "It's not your fault. It's all me. If I wouldn't have broken up with you, you guys wouldn't have gotten together. Probably wouldn't have ever met."

"I 100% agree. It's Geo's fault," Carter said and while Geo glared at him I laughed.

Chapter fifty-fucking-one. Double updating today but I'm craving donuts...send donuts :)

Word count is 1,086

Ignore all spelling errors