2. Tattoos

I woke up the next morning and kissed Geo softly, trying not to wake him up. I got out of bed, throwing the cover over to Geo's side. I'd hope it didn't wake him up and it didn't. I mean he could sleep through anything.

I was being super cautious because it's something that I've been hiding from Geo for about 2 and a half months now. When I was in college...I got a tattoo. And I know he wouldn't care it's just what the tattoo says.

It says "Always Alone.". 

I already know he's gonna have a bad reaction to that. He's gonna take it the wrong way.

I've always felt alone in my life. I didn't have anyone to turn to since like the 3rd grade. Just an isolated, forsaken, abandoned, reject. Of course I had my friends and they made me feel loved  but it wasn't that same. It wasn't enough. I needed more. Well until I met Geo. I felt loved and wanted. That's why in my tattoo, it's a period. The end of the isolation. The end of my loneliness. But he won't see it like that. And I don't think I can make him see it that way.

I've been wear longsleeves since I've been back. I'm hot as hell and I need to take a shower. I don't want him coming in while I'm in the shower and seeing it. I'll tell him later I guess. I think I'm going to let him find out on his own.

But anyway, I got dressed and left back home. When I was going home I got a text from Carter.

Carter😇: have u seen my laptop

Carter😇: or my whole suitcase lol

Carter 😇: let me know if u seen it

Me: yea I took it by accident but im about to get in the shower

Carter 😇: ok well just lmk I'll come pick it up

End of text

I hopped in the shower fast then got out. I put on a maroon bralette, high waisted black shorts and a black big knit cardigan.

I text Carter

Me: I'm out the shower

Carter😇: ok omw rn

Me: ok

End of text

A few minutes later Carter knocked on the door.

I answered with his suitcase in my hand.

"Here you go," I smiled.

He grabbed it, "Thank you." 

It was hot outside so I rolled my sleeves up.

"Oh yeah, what did he say about the tattoo?"

"I haven't really told him yet," I said.

"How?" He asked.

I walked out of the doorway and sat on the little couch on the porch.

"I've been wearing long sleeve." 

He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Classic Court."

I've accepted the fact that Geo, Logan, Carter, and Waleed will never stop calling me that so I just went with it.

"But it seems like something else is on your mind," he says.

"What? No," I said.

"Just tell me," he said.

I took a deep breath, "Fine. Do you remember when me and Geo took that break?" I asked.