12. Joy Ride

"Well queen, I have one more surprise for you," Geo said.

"Um, okay what is it?" I asked.

"Come," he said helping me up. I followed his lead to the back and we stopped at the bedroom door.

"Okay you ready?" He asked.

"Yes. Just open the door," I said getting impatient, but it was a happy impatient.

"Wait," he said pulling out his phone and recording.

He opened the door and the bed had a big heart made of roses on it. In the middle of the heart were gifts.

I-I-I," I stuttered.

"So you like it?" He asked.

I turned to him and gave him a peck. I felt him smile through the kiss until it got heated. He dropped his phone then grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss. He bit my lip asking for entrance. I let him in and his soft lips turned rough against mine. I started to push him towards the wall but at the last second he turned us and pinned me to it. That made me smile and I heard Geo chuckle. He pinned my hands above my head and started to kiss my neck.

"Fuck," I moaned out.

He placed his lips on my sweet spot and sucked on it.

"Oh my God Geo," fell from my mouth.

"Oh baby girl, I'm gonna make you feel so good," he said. That turned me on so bad.

He kissed down my shoulder and down my arm.

"And I wanna kiss every part of your body."

He looked back at the bed. He let his grip on me fade and he cleared the presents.

"Did you want to open one?" He asked.

"Yes please," I said.

He picked his phone up and started recording again.

I walked over to the floor where the presents were and picked a little pink bag up.

It was perfume. I put some on my wrist and smelled it.

"Your favorite sent," I said.

"Yeah. I guess that's more of a gift for me," he laughed and I joined in.

I picked another one up and it was film for my camera.

"Thanks I've been needing more film."

I grabbed another bag and it was lingerie.

"Ouuu," I said. I smirked at him and he blushed.

"Something for us both to enjoy," he laughed.

I picked up a medium blue bag and it had pictures of me and Geo. It was so cute.

"Awe Geo," I said. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

"Hey, look around deeper in the bag," he said.

"Okay," I walked back to the bag and dug through it. After a few seconds I found a key.

"Geo, we have enough places to stay," I said.

"That's not what that's for," he smiled.

I knew what it was for but I couldn't believe it. No fucking way.

"Cover your eyes," Geo said. I smiled then threw on some shoes really quickly.

Geo put his hands over my eyes and guided me somewhere. After like three minutes he started to talk. I heard him whisper something then he said something to me.