35. Pregnant?

Heaven and Geo left earlier today and I ended up going back to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up and didn't feel too good. I felt myself gag and I ran to the bathroom. I threw up almost missing the whole toilet. I started to projectile vomit. It was literally the grosses thing ever.

"Ew what the fuck," I heard from behind me. "Are you okay?" Brysen asked. He held my hair back and I just continued to throw up. 

After awhile I finally stopped.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Bry asked me.

"I guess. I don't know. When I woke up I didn't feel good. I started to gag so I went to the bathroom and started throwing up."

"Should I call the hospital?" He asked.

"No. I think I'm good now," I said.

"Okay," he said helping me up. I got some water and splashed it on my face and rinsed my mouth out.

Brysen left and I started to clean everything up.

Brysen came back. "Here," he gave me some water. "And sit down. Get some rest. I'll make you some food."

"I have to clean it up," I said.

"I'll clean it up. Ouu I'm going to regret that," he said.

"Okay," I said. I sat down and drank my water as Brysen went downstairs to make me something to eat.

I finished my water and by then Brysen came back up with the food.

"Here," he said handing it to me. Then he handed me another glass of water.

Brysen went to the bathroom, I assume to clean up and I ate my food.

"Hey," I saw Geo walk into my room. I smiled at him and he tried to give me a kiss.

I dodged it, "You probably don't want to do that."

"I love the feeling of your lips on mine. I definitely want to do this," he came back in for a kiss.

"Trust," I said dodging it again.

"Yeah you don't want to do that," Bry said coming out of the bathroom. "All clean."

"Why?" Geo asked.

"Thanks. That was fast," I said.

"No problem," Brysen said.

"What happened?" Geo asked.

"Oh, I threw up. It was really bad. I don't know what's wrong," I said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said. "I just have to use the bathroom really quick."

"Yeah, go ahead." He said.

I used the bathroom and something hit me. I washed my hands and came back out.

"Geo what's today's date?" I asked.

"It's the 28th," he said.

"Hmm," I said.

"What is it?" Geo asked.

"Um..You remember when you said that you were ready for kids?"

"Yeah. You 'aren't ready'," he air quoted.

"Yeah, but do you remember when you hid my pills from me with your psycho ass?" I kinda laughed.

He laughed too, "Yeah I remember, but you bought some more."

"Yeah, I did, but I missed a day."

"And do you remember about a week ago, when we had sex?"

"How could I forget," he smirked.

"G-geo.. I-I think I'm pregnant," I said.

"W-what?" He asked.

"I'm almost 3 weeks late and I'm getting morning sickness," I said.

"Well let's get a pregnancy test," he said.

"No," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to wait. I don't want to waste money on it if we don't need it."

"Babe, money's not a problem."

"I know. I just don't think it's necessary right now," I said.

I was finished with my food so I got up and sat my bowl on my desk. I turned around and Geo put his hands on my stomach.

"Geo stop," I said slapping his hands off my stomach.

"Why?" He placed his hands back on my stomach. "Is that Michael?" He said in a baby voice.

I slapped his hands again, "First, it's Brysen. Second, we're hoping not."

He put his hands on the sides of my stomach like it was the baby's ears, "Don't say that in front of him."

Geo got on his knees and kissed my stomach. I laughed because it tickled.

He looked up at me, "When do you want to get a test?"

"Not until four weeks," I said looking down at him. I grabbed his arm, "Get up."

He got up and kissed me, "I love you baby."

"I love you too," I said.

"I wasn't talking to you," he said. He touch my belly, "I'm talking to this little man," he said in a baby voice.

"I hate you."

"You love me." He said.

"I know," I kissed him.

He was smiling from ear to ear. Even though we've talked about all the reasons NOT to have a baby he still really wanted one. So he was not mad about this news. He hoped I was pregnant. Well I didn't. I still don't think we're stable enough- in this relationship, with our lives. I mean I'm still going to college- AWAY from Geo. I'm not ready, physically, mentally, emotionally. I don't know what I'm going to do.

Geo grabbed my arm and we faced the mirror. He put his hand back on my stomach.

"Just imagine us in the future. One in my arm, she's half asleep. The other holding your hand she's shy hiding behind your hand because of the big camera and flashing lights. The other standing tall beside you. He's running around messing up what some people think is the perfect family picture but we wouldn't have it any other way. And the last one, well he's not here yet. He's coming soon though. As we pose for the pictures I feel him kick my hand and I smile. This is the fourth time we've said last one but we never learn. And we're probably going to have another one because you want a big family," Geo said. I nodded. "And I need to know that someone will take care of you when I'm long gone."

"Don't say that," I said. "You'll be there to help me forever,"

He smiled, "The photographer says this is the last picture but takes another one after that because the light reflected off of your big old diamond ring. You've had it for quite some time. I look down at it and think it's time for a replacement. We look at the pictures and out of thousands there is like one were Michael isn't running around and looks like a blurr."

"Brysen," I coughed. I looked in the mirror and saw it all. Our beautiful life together. Our beautiful babies. They are all so close and there for each other. Nothing like me and mine. I think about how I'm going to be as a mother and that's a scary thought. Before I got into my head too much I looked at Geo's reflection.

"It's going to be perfect," I smiled.

"More than perfect," he said turning me around. He kissed me passionately- even with my throw up breath and thinking about that made me want to throw up again. 

I pulled away, "Did you taste the throw up."

"Yes. Yes I did," he laughed and gave me a quick peck and hugged me.

End of chapter 35. I thought this chapter was really cute. Look at me writing cute stuff and stuff. Anyway..lol

Word count is 1,228

Ignore all spelling errors