50. I'm Done

"London, w-what are you doing here?" Geo asked.

"I need to talk to you. I went to your house and they said you weren't there so I went to the apartment but half way there they texted and said you were here so I drove here, found a key in the mailbox and came in."

"Woah wait, what apartment?" I asked.

"Ours," Geo said.

How the fuck does she know about that?

"Geo I really need your help," she said.

"Okay. I have to get dressed."

Wait what?

She left the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Geo jumped out of the bath and dried off. He didn't even waste time getting dressed. He just wrapped the towel around him. I heard them talk as he opened the closet. I assume he changed in the closet. Then I heard them walk down the stairs and the front door closed.

He left me..On our anniversary. What the hell.

I didn't even bother to drain the tub. I got out, dried off, and went to sleep.

But before I let myself go, I picked up my phone, I opened my text, and texted Geo.

Court Roman 😘: I'm done

Court Roman 😘: I'm over it

Court Roman 😘: just don't ever talk to me again Geo

Court Roman 😘: u seem to be worried more about ur side bitch than a person who has been with u for a whole year fuck u Geo honestly I'm so over u and all ur bull shit this relationship is over

I read through all the text and smiled. I was happy with it and after that I turned my phone off, put it on my nightstand, flipped over, and slept like a baby.

The next day:

I woke up with a smile on my face. I love Geo, I fucking love him with all my heart, but if he can't be there, if he can't love me the right way, I can't stay there and lecture him, and teach him more than I already have.

I did my full makeup routine. I straighten my hair and put on a purple bodysuit and black ripped high waisted shorts.

I walked downstairs and ate some cereal. When I was finished there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and smiled. Well hello

"Hello," I smiled.

"Someone's in a bubbly mood," Carter said.

"I am," I said as I jumped.

"Why didn't you tell me you got back?"

"I was busy yesterday and I forgot. I'm sorry."

"It's fine but busy with what?" I asked.

"Me and Geo's anniversary was yesterday. I spent the whole day with him," I smiled.

"Oh. When was the meetiversary?"

"Also yesterday."

"Wait so you guys started dating the first time you met and talked?"

I looked up thinking about it for a sec and nodded, "Yep."

"No wonder you guys have all of those problems."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I laughed.

"Nothing. So what happened on the anniversary? What did you guys do?"

"Oh we had breakfast, then had a walk to the beach, and then dinner, then cuddled under the stars, and had a sexy bath scene-" I had completely forgotten who I was talking to. Carter respects our relationship but it still hurts him.

"I'm-I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Keep going just leave out the..'Sexy' details," he told me.

I nodded. "Okay um after about 7, maybe 10 minutes in the bath, London bust in and asked to talk to Geo and without hesitation he was out the tub and they left together."

"So I take it you want some 'I just broke up with Geo sex'?"

"You know me so well," I laughed.

He laughed too and walked in kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my ass.

"Mmm your lips are softer than usual. Have you been cheating on me?" I laughed.

"I couldn't do that to you. My beautiful queen," he smiled as he cupped my face. I smiled as he smiled at me. I pulled his shirt towards me and kissed him.

He picked me up and took me upstairs.

We were both stripped out of our clothes and in my bed by now. He was laying down his strokes and I was going out of my mind.

"Oh fuck Carter."

"Yeah you like that?" He asked.

"Yeah keep going. Just like that. Just like that, fuck,"

"Say my name," he said as he started thrusting faster.

"Carter!" I moaned out.

"Courtney I'm sor-" he paused and looked at us. "What the fuck."

Chapter fucking 50. I don't know if I'm double updating today because I keep saying it but lately it's been empty promises.

Word count is 800

Ignore all spelling errors