45. Revealing

I walked down the stairs, now in a tight, two piece, skirt and crop top with nice red hells and my gold purse.

"Okay, let's get this shit over with."

I was shocked when I seen Michael in a tux turning the corner.

"Oh no. I didn't mean the dinner-" I was saying.

"No it's fine. If you what to get this 'shit' over with then okay."

"Michael," Geo said turning the corner. "You know that's not what she meant. She meant the dress."

I looked at him trying to see if he understood.

He sighed, "Okay. Sure." Clearly not buying my true story

He walked out to the car and I walked over to Geo.

"See? He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you," Geo said pushing me along to the car.

We got in. Me in the back seat, Geo in the passenger, and Michael driving.

We arrived and I saw mom. I guess that's the only thing she likes me calling her.

"Courtney you look so good," Jennishka said.

"Thank you. You too," she had a nice purple dress on. She looked perfect.

"Mom, you look beautiful," I said.

"Daughter, you look like perfection," she said back.

I saw Geo smiling at us. I know he felt so happy about our relationship. Me and mom's and me and his. It filled my heart to see him so happy and smiley. I love my baby so much.

We walked in and took our seats. I looked around, "Does anyone know where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah, over there," Geo said pointing. "But now that we're here and mom's seen you," he placed his tux jacket around my shoulder and buttoned it to the point where you didn't even notice that I had a chest.

"So you made me wear this for no reason?" I said in a annoyed tone.

"Not for no reason. We have our deal steal," he smirked and I couldn't help but smile. "Plus I didn't thing that lace would be so..revealing."

I playfully rolled my eyes. It was barely showing anything but I found it cute how protective he was being. I then got up to go to the bathroom, leaving my purse behind. As I was just about to walk into the restroom someone or something grabbed my arm. I tuned to see a drunk man in his late twenties, I would say.

"Hey babe. What do you say we head out to my place?"

I chuckled a bit, I think the fuck not, "Yeah I don't think so pal." I tried walking around him.

"Ouch. Friend-zoning me already? How about you take this little jacket off," he pulled on it and it opened.

"Wow. You have breast the size of watermelons. Luck for you watermelons are my favorite," he said staring holes into my chest. I tried ripping his hand from mine but his grip was too strong. They are not even watermelons. They are more like medium watermelons.

I grabbed the jacket and closed it back up and he looked back up at me.

"Come on baby girl. Don't you want a man in your life?"

"I already have one so leave me alone."

"I'm talking about a real man. One that'll make you scream and will last longer than you."

I felt extremely disturbed and disgusted. He wasn't a bad looking guy but he was acting extremely inappropriate and shameful.

"My man is fine and can actually hold his liquor."