36. Midnight Walk

Oof skip a week. She got her period and isn't pregnant. Sorry I'm a lazy fucker and didn't write it in.

I was doing my makeup when I heard my phone ring and I picked it up. Geo was face timing me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hey babe," he smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm doing my makeup. I got this new eyeshadow. It blends really nice and is super pigmented. I'm trying sparkles."

"I'm surprised I understand what you're saying."

I laughed and then leaned forward to make sure my foundation was blended properly.

"I want to take you somewhere later. I would say around 8?"

I honestly didn't hear him I was doing my eyebrows.

"Babe. Hello," he said.

"Shut up. I need silence for this."

I finally finished my eyebrows and looked back at Geo.

He had his annoyed face on and it was hilarious.

I started to laugh really hard.

"It's never that funny," He told me.

I finally collected myself.
"What did you say?"

"I asked you if I could take you somewhere at around 8 o'clock," he said.

"Oh. Okay, yeah. I'll be ready."

"Did you even hear what I said?" He asked.

I leaned back forward to the mirror to see my eyebrows.

"Something about 'if you should take you somewhere after you ate'," I said more like a question. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"That's not what I said," he told me. "I said..Never mind just be ready at 8."

"Okay," I said.

Two hours later and I was getting ready. I didn't know how to dress so I called Geo. He said dress formally casual, so I just went with a black, sparkly, knee length dress. I put a jacket over it because it was chilly.

I heard a knock on my bed room door and I opened it.

"Hey," Bry said.

"Hey," I said.

"Um quick question. I want to get Meridith something for her birthday but I have no idea what to get her. Could you maybe ask her?" He asked me.

"Well she told me she wanted a new phone."

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yeah she's been actully talking about it for a while. Ouu and she wants a new paint set. Maybe a sketch book too."

He smiled and nodded, "Thank you."

"No problem. And can you tell me what you get because I still need to get her something too and I don't want to her have two of the same things."

He nodded and ran down the stairs. I heard another knock and Brysen called for me.

Courtney! Geo's here!" He yelled.

"Okay. Be right down," I yelled back.

I grabbed my purse and ran down the stairs.

"Hey baby," I said as I place a peck on his lips.

"Hey," he said as we pulled back. "Are ya ready?"

"Yes," I said fluttering my eyes.

"Yes your sparkly eyeshadows is pretty," he smiled.

"Thanks," I returned the smile.

"Have her back by 9 Mr," Bry teased. Me and Geo laughed then left.

He took me to dinner and we had a bunch of laughs and then we started walking.

"I don't know what were going to do for our anniversary. You have already crossed romantic dinner off the list," I said.

He grabbed my hand and laughed, "I guess you're right."

We we're in a part of town that reminded me of Paris, even though I've never been. There were little lights everywhere and it was just beautiful. We were walking on the sidewalk hand in hand.

"Geo why are we walking? You have a car," I said.

"Because this is much more romantic," he smiled.

I looked up at him, snuggling his arm and he looked down at me and gave me a peck.

"You are so sweet," I smiled.

He just kissed my hand. He is sweet. I'm very lucky.

I just looked at him. He was just so...I don't know. He was just the best thing ever and more.

He laughed, "The way you look at me is so cute." He didn't even look at me. Do I stare at him often?

I blushed and looked down at us walking.

"Courtney I.." Geo started.

"Shhh. Whatever you have to say, don't. I just wanted to hold your arm and walk. I just want to be here," I said.

He nodded and we just walked in silence for awhile.

I decided that I wanted to balance on the sidewalk. Geo walked in the street trying to help me balance. It was the cutest thing. Geo pulled out his phone and recorded me. I smiled and almost fell but Geo caught me and kissed me.

"Looks like you fell for me," he smiled.

"I'm glad I did," I said then I kissed him.

We kissed and it seemed like the most magical thing in the world. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he slipped his tongue down my throat. I remembered that we we're in public and I pulled back. He grabbed my face and pulled me back in and I kissed him back.

"I love you," I said through the kiss.

"I love you too, baby. Never forget that," he said.

"Geo," I said. "We're in public."

He pulled back and looked around and it was like 7 people looking at us. We looked back at each other and laughed. He put me down, grabbed my hand and we walked off.

"Geo," I said.

"Yes Marie?" He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I'm meeting your family soon."

"Yeah I know. I'm excited," he smiled.

"I'm going back to college soon."

"Please don't remind me. I want you to stay here with me. I'm going to miss you so much," he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I'm turning 20 years old," I said. And then it hit me. "Woah I'm turning 20 years old."

"Yeah woah. I am too. We're old," he said.

"Yeah. So that's why I need to enjoy the last of my youth and I don't believe I can be a mother and enjoy my youth. I'm not having a baby and that's final Geo. I can't do it. I'm not saying never but not now," I said.

He grabbed me again and hugged me, "Okay." He said. That was the fakes okay I have ever heard. He's not giving up that easy.

Still I let my breath go and he hugged me tighter and we just continued walking.

End of chapter 36. Since I'm such a flop double update and fr this time.

Word count is 1,126

Ignore all spelling errors