29. Balloons

For this chapter the whole thing will be in Geo pov. ONLY for this chapter.

I woke up and got dressed. I put on a hoodie and ripped jeans. I texted Court gm then headed downstairs for something to eat.

When I walked in the kitchen I saw Waleed and Ariana.

"Good morning love birds," I teased.

"Shut up," Waleed said and slapped me in the back of the head.

Ariana laughed, "morning Geo."

I just went for some cereal. It was too late to make anything else.

It was about 3:25, after I finished eating.

I went to my car and headed to the store. I was going to surprise Courtney with balloons. She loves balloons. I even got letters that spelt out Princess Court."

After getting them I shoved them in the car and sped to her house.

When I got out the car I saw Carter there on the phone. I guess he didn't hear me pull up because I heard the craziest shit slip from his mouth.

"Yes, I love her...she's gotta be mine.. that bastard Geo just keeps hurting her. I can show Courtney what real love is supposed to feel like."

So he thinks he can just steal MY Courtney? MY baby girl? MY QUEEN? Well he has something else coming.

I finally closed my door causing him to jump and end the call.

"Hey Carter," I smiled.

"Hey Geo," he smiled. Bitch.

Courtney opened the door, "Carter hurry-oh. hey Geo."

"Hey baby girl," I smiled. She smiled too then walked towards me, barefoot and all. She gave me a big hug then lead me back to the door.

Carter stopped her, "You almost step in the glass beautiful."

She turned back to me and looked at me making sure I didn't snap his neck in half.

I smiled, "It's just a compliment. Just don't let it happen again."

She smiled at me. Her eyes were telling me, good boy. She was proud I didn't snap.

"Geo why did balloon day throw up in your car?" She asked me.

"Oh those are for you," I smiled.

Her face lit up just like I knew it would.

"Why is everybody bringing me balloons? Not complaining."

"Everybody? Who is everybody?" I questioned.

"Carter," she said pointing to him. He looked up and waved. He had a small little evil grin on his face after she turned around.

"I got you the ones that spell out Princess Court on it."

"Carter got me ones that said Warrior Courtney," she said.

Damn it! She loves warriors. It's like a really weird obsession. She wants to see this new warrior movie that's coming out soon. Perfect opportunity to one-up Carter.

"I got you tickets to that warrior movie," I stood up, feeling, strong and proud.

"Carter did too. We can all go together. Geo invite someone with you," she smiled.

Who the fuck am I supposed to invite?

"Invite London," Carter said. Why the fuck would he say that? He knows she's apart of the problem.