60. Nervous

I woke up on Geo's hard chest. I looked up at him and kissed him. I couldn't wait for him to wake up. I wanted him.

He kissed back and woke up.

"Goodm-" he was saying.

I didn't allow him to finish that sentence. I kissed him again. I felt him smile through the kiss and then he pulled me on top of him.

He turned my head and kissed down my neck and as I moaned I looked at the clock.

"Oh shit," I said.

"That's what I was thinking too," he chuckled.

"No. Geo," I said as I pushed off his chest. Let it be noted that I was still naked and he was still in his boxers.

I closed my eyes keeping a moan in.

"Geo, we have to go."

"Go where?"

"Lunch," I told him.

"It's only 3. Lunch is until 5," he said pulling me back down and kissing me.

I pulled away, "We are supposed to be there at 1."

"One? Why the hell is it so early?"

"I don't know but we have to go," I said getting off of him and heading to the bathroom.

I did my quick morning routine. I ran back out the bathroom and got dressed. By then Geo was heading in the bathroom. We both got ready in about 30 minutes.

"I don't even know why you rushed me. You think it took them 2 hours to eat?"

"They aren't even there yet," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"They wait for me because I usually over sleep..and it's usually because of you."

"So why the hell couldn't we finish?"

"Because lunch ends at 5."

He smirked at me then grabbed my ass. He leaned down and kissed me and I smiled.

I grabbed his hands and moved them off my ass, "It ends at 5."

He chuckled and I grabbed his hand leading him to the car.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'm so glad your rode rage has gotten better," Geo smiled.

"Shut up," I said. Geo usually drives because I have a bit of a rode rage problem. It's honestly not that bad but it still happens.

We were about to get out of the car when Geo grabbed my arm.

"What?" I asked.

"So um..uhh..well," he was saying.

"Awe baby," I said grabbing his face. "You're nervous."

"A little," he said and I kissed him.

He kissed back and for awhile we were kissing until he pulled back.

"You said that some of them want you and Carter together-"

"I-"

"Wait just let me finish," he said.

I hesititated but nodded.

"You said that some of them want you and Carter together which probably means they don't like me. How-how should I act? What should I say?"

"You're one to talk about being yourself. What happened to all that advice you gave me at mom's?"

"It's different," he said looking out the window.