10. A Beautiful Future

I went to the back and all the dresses were laid out on the floor. I'd assume there was something in the bedroom so I didn't look in there.

I went for the red dress. It was a sparkly red dress that went down to my feet. It had a slit in the side right below my underwear line and it draped right across my boobs. It was completely extra and unnecessary but I didn't care. I spotted two pairs of heels that would be perfect. The golden ones or the red ones.

The golden ones would bring out the sparkles but the red ones brought out the whole dress. But that seemed to matchy matchy so I went with the gold. I went in the bathroom and got dressed. I decided to touch up my makeup. I put a bold red lip and a smoky eye. I actually did that faster than I thought.

I walked out the bathroom and all the dresses were gone. I walked back to the table to see Geo in a tux, turned around looking adorable.

"I thought you'd go with the red one," he said turning around with a big smile. He wore a matching tie.

"You look so handsome and sexy," I said biting my lip.

"Thank you, but you look like a queen. Well you are..my queen," he said then he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I pulled him back in by his tie. I kissed him roughly, probably ruining my makeup.

"You're so hot," I said.

He pulled away hesitantly, "Trust me we're going to have plenty of time for that later."

"Okay," I said. I walked up to my chair about to sit down until Geo ran up behind me and pulled it out.

I sat down and he pushed me in.

"Awe you're such a gentleman. Thank you," I said.

"No problem my beautiful queen," he said.

I blushed hard, "Well my king, what's on the menu for today?"

"Ah, yes. The menu," he said. He clapped, "WAITER!"

Out of nowhere Brysen popped up in a cute little waiter's outfit.

I laughed really really hard.

"Alright alright it's not that funny," he said.

"Only it is," I laughed.

"Yeah I thought you would like that," Geo said to me, smiling.

I don't even know why I was laughing so hard. 

"How much did you pay him for that?" I asked still laughing.

"To wear that was 20 bucks. One hundred percent, worth it," Geo laughed.

"Shut up," he said. He pulled out his notepad, "It's really only one thing on the menu but I got paid extra to say 'what would you like?'." 

"Well I'll take choice one then" I said.

"Me too," Geo said.

"For drinks, Pink Lemonade?" Bry asked.

"Yes please," I said and Geo nodded.

"Okay I'll be right back with your order," he said.

After a couple of minutes of talking, our food was served.

"Thanks Brysen," I smiled and Brys mocked a smile.

It was lobster, potatoes, salad and a steak. And my salad was served on the side just how I like it, drowned in ranch.

"Fancy, but there is no way I can finish this," I said.

"We can save it for later," Geo smiled.

As I started to eat Geo stared at me.

"You gonna eat your food? You don't want it to get cold," I said.

"Oh right. Yeah sorry," he said then started to eat.

"I hope our kids take up your beauty," Geo said as he cut into his steak. I almost choked on my lemonade.

"Um w-what?" I asked.

"I-I only meant I hope when you..um..when you have kids they look as beautiful as you and that um...maybe I can be included in your family..you..um...you know?" He nervously laughed.

"Geo-" I started.

"I wanna marry you. I want to have kids with you and have grand kids and great grandkids and live to see them all. I wanna be old with you," he said.

"Babe, I always wondered if you thought about stuff like that. I was never really sure...," I said.

"I do. I do all the time," he said.

"And I do too," I said. "You just kinda caught me off guard with it. But Geo...I hope our kids have your beautiful eyes and beautiful brown curls," I said.

He reached for my hand and grabbed it tight, "My beautiful queen."

He glanced at my tattoo for a bit and his eyes changed for a second. He doesn't like it but he's been hiding it. I didn't dare ruin the moment to speak about it though.

End of chapter 10. They're so cute awe 😭💕

Word count is 806

Ignore all spelling errors.

February 28, 2018