30. Going to Florida?

I woke up to the feeling of something on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Geo. He smiled down at me. I was on his chest.

"How was your sleep?" He asked.

"It was great..until you woke me up," I said.

He laughed, "Well it was time to get up."

"That sounds fun," I said rolling over and going back to sleep.

He shook me, "Get up babe."

"Leave me alone," I said.

"Babe," he said jumping on me.

I pushed him off of me and he fell on the floor, "Get yo kangaroo ass on. Jumping on me and shit." 
I noticed that he was on the floor and I laughed.

"That's funny?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the floor.

I laughed as I landed on top of him.

"Geo," I said.

"Courtney," he said.

Waleed opened the door, "Is everything okay?"

I sat up and straddled Geo's waist not even noticing what I was doing.

"We're fi-" I was saying.

"Woah, Courtney. I'm standing right here." Waleed said covering his eyes.

I looked down at what I was doing and was about to get up until Geo sat up and put his knees up causing me to sink into his stomach.

Geo kissed me on the cheek.

"Waleed it's nothing you haven't seen before. You've heard us do worse," Geo said.

I laughed, "Waleed we're okay. We just fell."

"Okay," Waleed said and closed the door.

Geo laid back down and pulled me down with him. He kissed me softly making me giggle with each touch.

"I love you so much Courtney. Never forget it," he said.

I drew circles on his chest with my finger, "I love you too. So much."

I kissed him passionately and he did the same in return. He pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Our one year anniversary is coming up," he smiled.

"I know," I smiled.

"I was thinking we should go to Florida," he smiled kinda looking down.

Um Florida? Where his mom is? And his sister? AND Michael? And any other family? Mike literally hates me. Just imagine how his mom feels. I'm good.

"And you can meet my mom," he smiled. "And my sister. And see Michael again and I promise he won't be a jerk. He was just looking out for me."

I nodded. I understand why Mike was like that, but that doesn't mean he forgives me.

"Oh and my abuelas, and all my friends. I could even show you where I used to go to school," he glimmed excitedly.

"All of that on our anniversary?" I questioned.

"No. We can go a couple of days before or after. It'll be perfect."

I sat up, straddling his waist, "Woah Geo, that's a big step."

"I know. And I know we're going slow but I feel like it would be good for us."

I nodded. This would be good for us. For him to even suggest it makes me feel more secure. I couldn't help but smile.