38. Deleted

I was downstairs making me a sandwich. I was hella hungry. I saw Carter walk out the door but then he popped back in. I turned towards him.

"Bye. See ya tomorrow. I'll text you," then he closed the door with a wink.

I turned back around and I shoved my sandwich in my mouth. I closed my eyes because the sandwich was so good but when I opened them up I saw an angry Geo standing next to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Where's your camera?" He asked, voice hinted with anger.

"Upstairs. Why?"

He was about to go get it but remembered that I don't like people touching my camera unless I'm with them.

I quickly went upstairs and got my camera. I came back down and handed it to Geo.

He looked through it and there was about 12 pictures of Geo in the beginning. But then there were like 50 pictures of Carter. But after that it was like 15 pictures of Geo sleeping. I found it adorable. I thought he was going to at least smile but he sped passed it and found videos of Carter and I.

He watched it. His face getting angrier and angrier.

"Why do you still have these?" He asked.

"I just never got around to deleting it," I shrugged it off.

He grabbed my arm aggressively, "It's not just something to shrug off."

"I don't see what's the problem? I'll delete them."

"Okay," he handed me the camera. I wasn't being serious about deleting them. I was just trying to get him to shut up.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, delete it," he said. He pushed it further towards me.

I rolled my eyes and took the camera out of his hand. I deleted them as he watched my every move.

He grabbed the camera and went back, "Delete those too."

I deleted them and fake smiled at him, "Happy now?"

"Yes. I actually am," he smiled then gave me a peck on the lips. "And why did you take a picture of me sleep."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Because you look adorable."

"Awe. Maybe I should take pictures of you sleeping," he smiled.

I snatched my camera, "Get your own camera."

He laughed as I went back to my sandwich. He grabbed my waist.

"Sorry for getting so angry," he said.

"It's okay. I know how you get, Mr. Jealous," I said pinching his cheek.

"Is that my nickname now?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah. I guess so," I smiled.

He leaned in and tried to kiss me but I dodged it and put my sandwich in my place. He kissed my sandwich and I laughed. He pulled away and had mayonnaise on his lips.

"Eww," I laughed. I licked it off his lips and he pulled back.

"Eww your gross," he said licking it off his lips.

"Oh shut up. We've done worse," I winked.

"I wanna do worse right now," he said. He picked me up and threw me on the counter. He kissed me aggressively.

"Babe, we can't do this here," I said.

He stopped and pulled back. He took a deep breath, "I know." He sounded so disappointed and it kinda turned me on.

He pulled me off of the counter and ran towards the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We have an apartment."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We drove to the apartment and Geo instantly pushed me to the wall and started kissing down my neck.

"Geo," I moaned.

Then my phone chimed. I grabbed it trying to just turn it off but Geo pulled away.

"What is it?" Geo asked.

It was a text from Carter.

Carter: tomorrow :)

I don't know why he texted me that but I just turned my phone off and looked at Geo.

"It's nothing," I said.

He looked at me and smirked, "You're lungs are about to hurt."

"Really? Why?" I giggled.

And he ran towards me and throw me over his shoulder. He ran to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed.

He gently kissed my lips and one thing led to another and we were both stripped of our clothes, grinning.

"Oh Geo," I moaned.

He lifted me up and slid inside of me.

"Oh fuuuck," I moaned out.

"God you're so hot," Geo said.

He picked up his pace and thrusted harder.

I leaned forward and dug my nails into his chest. Fuck, it felt so good.

He put his hands on my ass guiding me. He thrusted as I bounced and I threw my head back.

"Fuck Geo."

He thrusted into me really fast and a stream of moans fell from my mouth. I picked my head up and he wrapped his arms around my back and continued to thrust into me. He went deeper making me so weak and I moaned.

He slapped my ass and I giggled.

He fucked me harder and I was losing my shit.

"Geo don't stop. Please don't stop," I moaned.

He fucked me even harder and I was screaming. He wasn't lying when he said he'll make my lungs hurt.

He sat up and kissed my neck. And of course he went to my sweet spot making me moan.

"Fuck. There it is," he said. He looked at me and smiled.

He flipped us over and crawled in between my legs. He kissed down my body and then he kissed my lips.

"Stick it in," I pleaded.

Geo slid inside of me once again and he thrusted hard.

"Oh fuck. You feel so good," I groaned.

He smirked at me and went harder and faster. I bit my lip and looked into his eyes. He looked so hot thrusting into me. He went even deeper and I was really about to lose my shit.

"Geo! I'm about to-" and before I finished..I finished.

"Oh God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming," I yelled.

"Fuck. I'm almost there."

Geo continued to fuck the shit out of me as I just felt my body fill with more and more pleasure.

"I'm there," he said.

And then he came.

He collapsed into my chest. We just sat there for awhile until he moved.

"Sorry if I hurt you."

"The pleasure makes up for it. That was amazing."

"Better than amazing, baby."

He wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled until we both feel asleep.

Chapter 38. Think I might double update again...

Word count is 1,081

Ignore all spelling errors