52. I'm Sorry

After yesterday we figured everything out. Me and Geo are good and back together and he said me and Carter's friendship is fine. I think he only said that because he felt bad for what he did, which he should so I don't care. Me and Carter were on the couch watching a movie while Geo was...I don't know where he was. But then suddenly I heard his voice.

"Court," Geo said. He nodded for me to come with him upstairs.

"Carter, I'll be back."

"Okay princess."
I have to admit, when he said that, it put butterflies in my stomach.

I walked upstairs and Geo closed the door behind me.

"Court, I have to tell you something."

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Carter is going after you. And I know what you're going to say. But I heard him say it. I was trying to get over it but it's pissing me off. These damn nicknames."

"Geo I was going to tell you. I really was," I said.

"Wait, what?"

"Oh," I said. "What were you talking about?"

Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Babe, I actually have to go. Talk to you later?"

"Yeah. Text me, bye," I said.

He smiled at me, "No hug?"

I playfully rolled my eyes and hugged him.

"You smell good," he said hugging me a bit tighter.

"It's vanilla," I said.

"Mmm. My favorite but no it smells tropical."

"That's my deodorant or shampoo."

He smelled my hair, "It's both." He took a big sniff. "You smell so fucking good. I could eat you."

I just laughed. Geo cleared his throat and we finally released the hug.

"Bye Carter."

"Bye baby girl," he said. I ignored it and he left.

"Princess? Babe? Baby girl?"

"I've-" I was trying to think of a defense but I didn't have one. "Yep."

"Now what were you talking about you were going to tell me?"

"Carter told me he was going to fight for me. That I would be his."

"And you told me nothing about it? You just let me look dumb in front of him?"

"Because you would have told me I couldn't be friends with him."

"Well yeah. He's sitting here calling you princess and shit right in front of my face! That's disrespectful!"

"Well you knew anyway. How did you know again?"

"When I gave you the balloons, I heard him say something about taking you from me. I'm starting to think he should have."

"Really? Really that's what you want to say right now? Okay fuck you Geo. I don't even know why you're mad. You knew."

"That's not the point. Why didn't you tell me?" He thought for a second. "Did you want to be taken."

I felt a shock go through my body.

"You did, didn't you? You probably still do!"

"Geo the things he said, I felt like you couldn't give me. You have shown me other wise."

"What, money? I've told you money isn't a problem."

"What the fuck do you think I am? Some gold digger? Happiness," I said. What the fuck is wrong with him. I haven't once said anything about his money.

"What? I couldn't make you happy? I've made you happy!"

"Not then. We were just getting back to us."

"So you fucking decided to throw almost a year away when we were getting back!?"

"That was like the 50th time we broke up. I was tired of it. All you were doing was hurting me!" I yelled.

"You don't think I was hurting? I was! I felt so fucking lost without you! But did you see me calling London? No!"

"Geo you fucking cheated on me for God sakes! You don't have room to say you were hurting!"

"Watching Carter show you off gives me plenty of room!"

"No it really doesn't," I said.

"Stop trying to change the subject! You're a lair!"

"And you're not? You literally made out with London during our break. All I did wa-"

"Not tell me that someone was trying to steal you. You're right forgive me for being upset," he said.

He grabbed the door knob and I turned to my bed.

I felt a arm grab me and turn me. Then soft lips were pressed against mine.

I pushed him off of me. He doesn't just get to yell at me then kiss me.

He just kissed me again.

"Geo, get the fuck off of me."

"No," he said.

He kissed me again and I pushed him off.

"Go lay in the bed," he said.

"I'm not-" I was saying.

"Go lay in the fucking bed," He yelled.

"I'm not laying anywhere."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me in the bed.

He laid down in the bed too and sat me on top of him. He pulled me down to him and kissed me.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"Shut up," I said kissing him.

"No. I'm sorry. I don't like him. I don't want London. I don't want to fight. I don't want you going to sleep upset. I don't want unhappiness."

"I'm-I'm sorry too. I've ran to Carter a lot. Since the beginning. With my parents I would go to Brysen's and talk to his mom. I would replace the pain with the happiness of another. It's a hard habit to break."

He kissed my cheek, "I think you just did."

I smiled a bit, "I'm sorry for being me."

"What?" He said.

I looked down at him and the moonlight outside hit his face. I could see it clear and I knew he could see mine too. So I laid on his chest. I didn't want to see him. This was hard enough.

"I run. I cry. I get back at. That's my life. That's always been my life. I conseal; I smile; I laugh, fake-ly. I don't want to do it. It's almost like I have to. With Carter that was my everything. My run, cry, and get back. But the laughs, the smiles, the s-sex, the love. It was all real."

"It's been a year baby. When are you going to realize I love you?"

I sat my hands on his chest and I sat my head on it, "Why?"

"Because you run, cry, get back at, conseal, fake laugh, and smile and know it's wrong, but you're getting better and you're trying. Because you love me. Because if I didn't have you I would be lost. I would have been someone that I don't want to be. I wouldn't have made it."

"Geo?" I questioned.

"Yes?"

"I wish I could think of a word stronger than love."

"How I feel about you," he said. He hugged me tight and I fell asleep in his arms.

Chapter 52. I think I'mma start merging chapters so the story won't be so long. I hate how long it's getting.

Word count 1,161

Ignore all spelling errors