5. Looking Good

It's been a day since me and Geo argued and I'm worried. What did he mean by You don't have to worry about me again? Was he saying me and him were over? I have no idea. I could call him but I'm not going to be the one to apologise. I didn't do anything. I'm insecure in this relationship and it's his fault not mine. Like, I feel the same way about London as he does Carter. Why can't he understand that?

Him, Logan, Waleed, and Bry are hanging out today. I don't know if they're hanging out here but I will probably see him today. Which means I have to look the best I ever have.

Well that plan was foiled when i walked down the stairs with a big t-shirt and knee high socks on. Geo was right there, below the steps and he looked at me. I thought he was going to say sorry but instead he said. "Brys. I'm gonna use the bathroom upstairs."

As he walked passed me I glared at him then rolled my eyes.

"You guys are still arguing? It's been like forever," Logan said.

"It's been a day," I said looking at him like he was stupid.

I turned to go back upstairs. I was going to do the quickest baddie makeup look ever.

It took me like 10 minutes to do my makeup and threw on my best outfit. I knew Geo would like it.

I walked down the stairs in the most confident way. Like my life depended on it.

"Ouch," Bry said touching me. "Why you all dressed up? It's too early to be looking like this."

"Me and...," I looked at Waleed apologetically. "Ariana are going somewhere," I said.

Geo looked kinda mad. He knew what I was doing. But his face, his reaction was worth his anger. He was already mad at me anyway, so I really didn't care.

"Actually..I don't want to wear this," I smiled at Geo for a quick second. "I'll be back."

I went back upstairs and picked out something that would show off everything. I looked in the mirror. I smiled at my appearance. I look good. I texted Ariana to see if she wanted to go somewhere. She said yes and I let her know that Waleed was here.

About 10 minutes later.

I walked down the stairs reviling my outfit change.

Geo looked at me wide eyed for a second. He knew I looked good as much as I knew I looked good.

I walked outside to wait for Ariana. Three minutes later the boys came outside.

"Well we're out," Brysen said.

"Wait. I don't have my key. I think I left it in Carter's car but he's not close," I lied. I was stalling. I didn't want Ariana to get all dressed up and Waleed not be there.

"Oh, um. Are sure it's there?" Brysen asked.

"No. It could be somewhere in the house."

"I'll..I'll help you look," Bry said.

"Are you sure? You guys can go," I said.

"No, we'll help," Logan said.

"You guys can help. I'll be in the car," Waleed said.

"I second that," Geo said. They turned to start walking to the car.

"Come on guys. If all five of us look, we can find it faster." Bry said.

"Fine. Whatever," Geo said.

"Ugh. Okay," Waleed said after awhile.

We all headed back into the house. And I made sure Geo was behind me.