31. Woah

We laid there for a while until Geo started tickling me.

"Geo stop," I laughed tryna pry his hands off of me.

"I'm not doing anything," he smiled still tickling me.

I pushed him off of me then I straddled his waist. I pinned his hands down onto the bed and kissed him.

He stared sucking on my boobs. We still haven't got dressed and it felt amazing.

I threw my head back still holding his hands down. He bit my nipple, teasingly and I finally let his hands go.

"Geo," I moaned out.

He grabbed my waist and sat up still sucking on my boobs.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop," I moan.

"They are so soft," he said. He rubbed his face back and forward on them and I moaned out his name.

"Geo, we have to stop. Waleed is probably getting a headache," I let out a laughed.

"He probably left by now. He should of learned his lesson the first time," Geo laughed.

I leaned forward to look out the window to see if Waleed's car was there. It wasn't but out of nowhere Geo started licking me.

"Geo!" I moan.

"That's right baby, say my name babygirl," he said still licking me.

I felt him hum into me and it felt so fucking good. I couldn't almost take it.

He started to suck on me and after a few screamed, millions of moans, lots of shaking, and babygirl calling I came. And Geo licked it all up.

I sat back down on him and he smirked.
"4 times the charm." He pulled me down to him and kissed me.

I pulled away, "Settle down babe."

"I can't. You're so fucking adorable and hot. I just want to..ugh," he said letting out a frustrated noise.

I laughed at his frustration. It was adorable. To see him like this, it turned me on so much.

"And your laugh is the most precious thing on this planet," he told me.

My mind instantly went to when Mathew told me that. And when Geo told London that he loved her giggle. And how you told me that you loved my giggle earlier that night.

He kissed my neck and I pulled away.

"Babe please don't do that to me," he said then went back in. He thought I was only teasing him.

"Geo stop. Seriously," I said.

I was in my head now. I couldn't think about anything but that.

"What's..what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I just-" I got off of him and started to get dressed. I had my bra and underwear on by the time Geo started to talk.

"You just what?" He questioned.

I decided to be honest. "When you said my laugh was precious.."

"It is precious baby. It's like-"

"Geo let me finish," I paused. "Mathew said the same thing to me."

"My doctor Mathew?" He asked. I nodded. Then he remembered when he saw us kissing. I saw it flash in his eyes.

"You think about him?" He asked me.

"No. It just reminded me. And it also reminded me of when I saw the text. And London said that you said you loved her giggle."

He grabbed my hands, "Baby I was lying. I love your laugh. Your giggle. The way your nose twitches when you try not to laugh."

I felt my nose. I don't do that.

He nodded, "Yes your nose does the cutest twitch when you hold in your laughs."

I smiled. I didn't even know that.

"I only want you. I only love you," he said. I hugged him tight and he did the same.
"I love you. Don't ever forget that."

"I love you too. So much," I said.

We just sat there and hugged for a moment. It just made me feel.. Idk I just loved the feeling of being in his arms. He started to play with my hands. I don't think he knows how much I love it when he does that.

"I love you baby," he whispers to me.

I just smiled. He knows I love him.
"My king," I whispered.

"Babe.. Can I tell you something?" He asked me.

"Sure," I said in hopes that he doesn't say anything to ruin this beautiful moment.

He touched my stomach softly them patted it, "I hope you're pregnant."

WTF?!?!! WTAF?!?!!!?!!!

I almost choked on my spit, "Come again?"

"I hope you're pregnant," he said again.

WTF?!? WHY WOULD HE SAY IT AGAIN? PREGNANT WHO? WHO PREGNANT? PREGNANT ME? Oh no baby.

"Geo, w-why would you...Why would you say that?" I questioned.

"Because that dinner date. Talking about kids and our wedding and our future and everything, just kinda made me realize, I'm ready," he smiled.

"Geo that doesn't even make sense," I said.

"Yes it does," he started to play with my hands more making me weak. I think he knew what he was doing.

"I'm still in school. I can't be pregnant. And I'm only 19,"

"Lots of people go to school pregnant and so what about your age. We love each other. Let's extend our love to a little baby boy," he smiled.

Is he crazy? We are NOT having a baby right now. I can not deal with that. I'm going to be gone in 1 month, going back to school. I'm going to have the baby in college.

"Geo if I am pregnant I'm going to have the baby at school. You'll miss the birth," I told him.

He thought for a second, "I'll just move there."

"Geo no."

"Why not? I've already made big moves in my life and if this one is happening just so I can support my beautiful queen and my growing baby boy then I will. I don't care. The important thing is to be there for you guys," he said.

"Geo what happened to taking it slow? Having sex? Meeting your mom? Having a baby? That is not slow. I don't think we're ready. I'm not ready."

"Just think about it," he told me.

"There is nothing to thi..," I was saying.

"Shhh," he said putting his finger on my lips. "Just think about it."

I didn't say anything else. I just let him pull me closer and lay his chin on my head and I laid on his chest. It made me forget what he said. It felt like just me and him in the world.

End of chapter. I have a headache.

Word count is 1,091

Ignore all spelling errors