9. Romantic

The next place we went was the spa. I've been trying to get Geo to go to the spa with me but he always shuts it down.

We pulled up to the place and Geo started talking.

"Okay so bad news," he said.

"Oh no. What?"

"It's not really a spa date. It's more of a you chill at the spa while I finish up at home," he added a smile trying to soften the blow.

"Awe," I pouted.

"I'm sorry babe," he said holding my hand. "One day we'll go to the spa together, I promise. Just not today."

"Okay," I said. I got over it quickly. It would be fun to do with him but it's not that deep.

We headed in.

"Appointment for Courtney," Geo said and I smiled.

The lady looked at the list and smiled, "Ah yes. Here you are."

"Did you make sure to get her a lady masseuse?" Geo asked.

The lady looked annoyed and I glared at Geo.

"Yes, we have her with one of the best. She's very good at her job," she said.

"Okay perfect," Geo said to the lady. "Okay well I have to go but I'll see you in a bit. Bye," he said then he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

The lady took me in the back and the first thing I did was get a massage. It was so relaxing but at times she did go a little too hard. After that I got my nails done. Then I got a facial then exfoliated. 

After all of that I was ready to go. I looked at my phone and I saw a text from Geo that said when ever ur ready lmk.

I called him and told him that I was ready. As I was sitting there, a guy sat down next to me. I was hoping he didn't talk to me but he did.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied.

"Why are you just sitting here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for my boyfriend to pick me up."
I had to throw that boyfriend in there because I don't know where he was trying to go with this.

"Oh! Is your boyfriend the one you walked in with?" He asked.

W-was he watching me? I guess he sensed my uncomfortableness because he said something.

"No, no I wasn't watching you. I thought you were one of my clients."

"Oh. You work here?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm a masseuse."

"Oh. Sorry. I-I didn't know," I said.

"It's okay. It was kinda weird that I was looking at you."

I just chuckled a bit, trying to ease some of the awkward tension.

"So did you enjoy your day?" He asked.

"Yeah. I actually had a lot of fun," I smiled.

"That's good. Is this your first time here?" He asked.

"No, I came here once before like a year ago."

"Oh," he said.

We just sat there in an awkward silence. Until he spoke.

"So why did he leave you here all alone?" He asked.

"He was setting something up at home for me."

"You guys live together?"

"Not technically. It's a pretty complicated and a long story," I kinda laughed.

"Well he's a pretty lucky guy. You're beautiful," he said.

I blushed repaying him with a thank you.

"So tell me about you," he smiled.

"That's another complicated, long story," I chuckled.

"Well he's not here yet and I have time," he smiled.

It wasn't awkward anymore, but I felt nervous and suddenly weak talking to him. But this was wrong.

"I think I better not," I said.

"Come on. It's nothing like that. Just two people talking," he said.

"Why don't you tell me about you," I said. That wasn't really better but that's all I had.

"Will you tell me about you after?"

"I'll think about it," I said. That's all I could think of.

"Hey babe," Geo said and thank God for it.

"Oh hey," I said.

"All ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep," I said.

He grabbed my hand and helped me out of my chair.

I turned and waved to the masseuse, trying not to be rude. He waved with a smile and we headed out.

We got in the car and Geo started talking, "Who was that guy?"

"What guy?" I asked.

"The one you were just sitting next to," he said.

"Oh he works there."

"Is his job talking to people's girlfriends?" Geo said.

"Geo."

"I was just kidding....but what did you guys talk about?" He asked.

"Okay, yes, he was flirting," I said.

"I knew it. You always make me seem jealous but I know," he laughed.

I laughed too, "Shut up."

We finally made it home and we walked up to the apartment. When we got to the door he made me cover my eyes.

"Close your eyes."

I closed them and smiled the biggest smile. He was being super cute and romantic.

"I wish I had a camera or something. I guess I'll just use my phone," he said.

"Just hurry up Geo," I said.

"Okay, okay," he said. I heard him open the door and he guided me in.

I heard him close the door, "Okay stay right there."

He moved somewhere then said, "Okay..open them."

When I opened my eyes I saw a table, for two, with a rose and a candle. The lights we're low and the air smelled of delicious food.

"Awe Geo," I said. My heart was completely melted. This was literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He held me in his arms tight and I count help but sob.

"Why are you crying," he said releasing me from the hug and shoving his phone in my face to record.

I pushed the phone out of my face and hugged him again.

"This is the cutest thing ever," I said. "Nobody has ever done anything like this for me before."

I know in his mind he thought about Carter and how he's never done anything like this.

"Well actually I'm the cutest thing ever so," Geo said.

"Oh shut up," I teased.

"Okay I have a couple of dresses in the back for you to put on. Can you go get changed?"

"Okay," I replied.

"Thanks."

End of chapter 9. oml I'm sick 🤧☹️

Word count is 1,104

Ignore all spelling errors
February 25, 2018

Edit: I now realized that I was literally always sick or some type of something was wrong.