56. Forget That I Love You

So y'all just not going to say happy birth- ok 😐🙃

"Geo wait," I said as he pulled on my pants.

He was on top of me and we were making out.

He pressed his lips to mine again and let go of my pants.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my leg a threw it over his waist. He grabbed my ass and I moaned slightly. I pulled back and he bit my lip as I did.

"Geo maybe I should get packing," I said.

"I already packed," he smiled.

"Yeah, turtlenecks," I laughed.

"You didn't seem to mind when you were at my mom's."

"Geo I'm not wearing a turtleneck in Hawaii."

"But in Florida?"

"Shut up," I teased and he got off of me.

"No but seriously I didn't pack any turtlenecks. But I did pack a couple of jeans."

"No fucking way am I wearing jeans."

"Fine. But no shorts shorter than your kneecaps."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and then he smiled. His smile is adorable. I honestly don't get it.

"Geo I just want you to know that I do love you. I feel like we've forgotten why we got together and stayed together in the first place. It's not because we just want to be in a relationship, not because I need to fill the space of my family, it's not because of any of that shit, it's because we fucking love each other and we're made for each other. I do. I really do love you and I can't let you forget that," I said looking deep into his eyes.

He squeezed my hand and looked into my eyes too.

"The last thing I could do is forget that you love me. The last thing I could do is not love you. You don't get it. As many times as I tell you, you won't get it. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will always fight for you and I can't stress this enough, I want to be with you forever."

God, I love this man.

I started tearring up. I love him so much and his words are so fucking presious to me.

I drew little circles on the back of his hand with my thumb and took a deep breath. Tears started rolling down my face and I couldn't help but laugh at how I'm being a total mess.

"Thanks Geo."

"For what?" He questioned.

I took another deep breath to make sure my words came out clear.

"For also being a complete mess and looking pass my clearly deep, problems and still trying to find the person in this mess I call my mind and body."

"I've already found pieces of you that I love and I'm sure I'll love the rest of it. And you're welcome but stop talking about yourself like that. You are so fucking perfect in so many different ways and even if you're not perfect to anybody else in this world, you're perfect to me, for me," Geo said.

That was everything. That's all I needed to hear. He's not mistake-less and perfect but nobody's ever made me feel so special in my entire life. His words, they heald me. Like someone else said they could do. But it wouldn't have been the same. It doesn't matter. Geo is trying. I can tell and that's all I could ever ask of him.

"I love you," I told him.

"I love you too, so much."

Geo smiled at me after that, "Hey now, when you get to Hawaii, please do not bring any Carters, or Gabes, or any other guys back, because I don't have time for that."

We both laughed.

"As long as I don't have to come back to, Londons, and Gracies, you should be fine."

"You won't," he said. Then he cupped my face, "You won't."

I nodded and we hugged.

Chapter 56. New chapter later on today since it didn't happen yesterday. I have a fat ass headache.

Word count is 690

Ignore all spelling errors