Please Don't Be Mad

SMUT WARNING!!!
Q's PoV
"Guys let's just make a punishment for Sal and let the kid just keep fucking up" Joe said.
"Oh my god can we do that?" I asked.
"This kid is gold! If he keeps messing up, he'll make Sal crazy so let's make a punishment for Sal!" Joe said.
So the kid went and wet the woman with water and Sal gets a little pissed. The second time he gets a little more mad and comes over and tells us what the kid did. The third time he gets super pissed and walks over and we soak him with little water guns.
"We are here in the park today for Sal's punishment! The idea was that he was going be working with child actors and of course nothing's gonna go right!" I said to the camera and I heard Joe's laugh.
"What Sal doesn't know is that we told the kids to mess up and had our whole crew in on it! To punish our boy Sal!" Joe said.
"That's a joke?" Sal said.
We all kept shooting water at Sal and laughing.
"Guys enough with the pranks! How long have we known this was happening?" Sal said.
"I thought of it right now in the beginning." Joe said.
"No you didn't." Sal said.
"Yeah I did. I swear to god." Joe said.
"When we came here today." Sal said.
"It wasn't a punishment." Both Murr and Joe said.
"Oh god." Sal said.
We all started laughing. It was the end of the day and we were all going home. Sal was ignoring us. He drives home and doesn't talk us or text us. Later did we notice ever time we ask him to hang out he doesn't want to or he's busy. My very own boyfriend starts ignoring me. What happens if he seeing another guy? Oh my god what have I done? He doesn't show up to any punishments. But for the "Training Day" punishment. I punish all three guys into training like a fireman. While this was happening I thought things I could do to make Sal stop ignoring me. So we did everything and Sal went home. I drove to his house and knocked on his door and he answered it. I entered the house and took off my shoes.
"Sal baby I'm sorry."
"That won't do."
"I'll make it up to you."
"How will you make it to me?"
I push him against the wall and roughly kiss him. His hands end up in my hair and I roam my hands on his sides. I slid my tongue into his mouth and our tongues melded together. We moved to the bedroom. I opened the door and I closed it with my foot. I push him down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He hands roam on my back, my shoulders or anywhere he can touch. He takes off my shirt and throws to the side. I take off his shirt. I kiss his neck and start kissing down his neck and nip and suck gently on his neck. I kiss down his chest and unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. I stand to unbuckle my belt. I pull down my pants. I pull down Sal's boxers and I see his hard shaft. I start sucking on his shaft and he starts to moan loudly. I feel his climax coming. He cums in my mouth. I kiss him again. He pulls down my boxers and I pump my shaft and start thrusting and Sal starts moaning and gripping to the blankets. My thrusts get slower and come in Sal and collapse next to Sal and I'm all sweaty.
"See? Told you I'll make it up to you."
We both chuckle and I lean over kiss Sal. We both fall asleep cuddling each other.