Movie Night

Q's PoV
I invited Sal over to watch a movie because I had nothing to do. I heard a knock at the door and the cats scurried into another room.

"Hey bud." Sal said as he walked into my house. I got popcorn and snacks for us. I fumbled with the remote control.

"Wanna watch Indiana Jones?" I asked Sal. He nodded his head. I put on the movie and it began to play. Sal laid his head on my shoulder and I felt my cheeks rising with heat. My stomach began to fill up with butterflies.

I was in love with Sal. And with his close proximity, my heart rate increased by a lot. I didn't know what to do.

I looked at Sal's hand. I grabbed it and he looked down at our hands for only two seconds and looked back at the movie. I saw the red in his cheeks.
~~~~~~
"This movie was so good! Like did you know that-" I wasn't paying attention to Sal. I was staring at him and smiling.

"Brian? Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my face and I shook my head and looked at him. He began to laugh at my silliness.

"Can you pay attention to me?" He said in between giggles. "Yeah, I am all ears." I said. It was until that moment, we locked eyes.

His emerald green eyes met mine in such a way that I felt my cheeks get red. I cupped his cheek and my face was close to his.

He blushed and put his hand on the back of my neck. He pushed our lips in such force. He poured passion. His arms were around my neck and mine were wrapped around his waist.

I felt his tongue glide against my lips and connect with my tongue. Our tongues swirled in our mouths. Sal tried taking a breath and I deepened the kiss.

He pulled away. He was panting and those three words he said meant a lot.

"I love you." I was in shock. He loved me. "I love you too." I said. Before we reconnected our lips once again.