Massages

SMUT WARNING!

Sal's PoV
Another day at work finished. I had been in a robe all day for a challenge.
"Come on Joe! You could've of just said that to the guy!" Q laughed.

"Nah I'm good Q." Joe laughed. All I wanted to do was just cuddle with Q. My back had been hurting all day. I felt Q's hands on my shoulders.

"You alright babe?" He asked me massaging my shoulders. I shook my head. "No what I need is a massage." I said. Q looked at me.

"I can give you a massage." Q said. I looked him and he smiled. I took the offer. "The guys already left." I said not seeing them. "Take off your shirt. And lie on the thing." Q said.

I did what he told me to do. He started the massage and felt a lot better. "Ahh thanks babe." I said. I leant and kissed my cheek.

"Do you want a massage?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nah I don't like massages." He replied. We locked eyes. My eyes meet his chocolate brown orbs.

He leant forward and our lips met. What was first a kiss turned out to a heated make out session. He came closer and pulled me into his embrace while our lips were still attached to each other's. He had his arms around my hips and mines around his neck.

I parted my lips and tried to take a breath and Q took the chance and deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue brush up against mine. I took off his robe and he chucked his shirt off.

We smash our lips back together and he pushed me up against the wall. I felt Q palm my crotch through my boxers. I moaned and he slammed his lips on me.

He got in his knees and pulled down my boxers. He pumped my shaft and I moaned. He licked his lips and began to suck on my shaft. I felt his tongue glid against my dick. I tugged the curls of his hair.

I felt my climax coming. I spilled my climax into him. I swallowed my climax and he started to kiss at my neck. He nipped and sucked on my neck.

He left visible lovebites on my neck. I pulled his boxers down. He started to thrust and he gripped on to my hips. He rocked back and forward. He spilled into me. I put my clothes back and so did he. I kissed with passion.

"I love you Sal."
"I love you too Q."
This is the best massage I had ever had.