Its Over (Part 2)

Brian's PoV
As soon as I hit "send" I knew I would regret it and I did. I buried my face in my hands and began to cry. I loved Sal but I wasn't ready.

I had to think and think about having a relationship with him. Oh Sal, I'm terribly sorry. I had began to listen to the song I sent to Sal.

I guess this isn't our time, I guess this isn't our place, I guess you made all the running, baby, but I couldn't finish the race.

I missed Sal terribly and the thought of seeing Sal crying hurt me even more. I decided to go to a bar and get drunk so I forget about what I did.

I looked at my phone then headed inside my Jeep. I started the engine and began backing up to the road. I drove to the bar in total silence.

I entered the bar to see many people drunk as hell and waiters and waitresses serving food to people. I closed the door behind me and sat at the table. The bartender greeted me with a friendly smile.

"What can I get you sir?" He asked me. "A beer please." I said to him. He began to pour the beer into a cup and I began to look around the bar. I looked across and saw a woman. She was pretty.

"Here you go bud." He said. The bartender set the beer on the table. I nodded with a smile. I once looked at the woman again, but this time she looked my way. No, Brian. You love Sal.

The woman smiled and walked my way. She sat next to me. "Hello. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" She asked politely. She had a soft, soothing voice.

"B-Brian." I stuttered. "My name is Emily. Nice to meet you Brian." She said. I looked at Emily. She had stunning blue eyes, a beautiful smile, long brunette hair, and an amazing personality. I mean I was only friends with her. I kept thinking about Sal.

I still missed Sal. But Emily, she was beautiful and was appealing. I got more beer and kept feeling the buzz increase. Was I flirting with Emily? At some point, I was way too drunk and kissed her. She kissed back and put her hand on my cheek. She pulled away and smiled. Oh no. What was I thinking?

The rest of the night was a blur. The next morning, I was blinded by the sun shining through the curtains. I woke up and scratched my head. I wasn't wearing any clothes. I turned around and noticed I wasn't alone. I was horrified.

I had sex with Emily last night.