Just Friends

Sal's PoV

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Truth for love does hurt, more than anyone can ever expect. The first time you lay eyes on someone and you fall in love, you start to get that feeling of butterflies and real love. That person becomes your crush, when you feel their touch against yours, the way you feel when they smile at you.

But when the truth happens, your heart begins to ache and breaks. You see them with other person, enjoying themselves with them, kisses them, or hugs them, nothing they ever did with you. Or if they tell who they actually love. Or when they say the worst words someone could ever imagine.

"We are just friends!"

Now I know what you would be thinking, Sal how would you know? Well, I've been through this multiple times but this one time, it hurt so bad I cried for days. You wouldn't expect who I cried over.

Brian Micheal fucking Quinn.

Flashback. Another "ordinary" day.

We just shooting another challenge in the park, nothing too special. Murr was asking the weirdest questions to strangers, while all of us were laughing at the man. The guy who Murr was talking to was confused and began to walk away.

Brian's cellphone began to ring, he fished out his phone, and looked at the Caller ID. He smiled to who was calling him, making the pit of jealousy in me grow.

"Who is it?" Joe asked.

"It's Eva. She's my girlfriend." Brian smiled. Hold up, GIRLFRIEND?! All I wanted to do was just throw my stuff, run to my car and leave this hell. Girlfriend? I was mad, jealous, and sad. I threw my earpiece, grabbed my stuff and ran to my car. What was I doing?

"Leave me alone, ass." I said to Brian. I drove to my house, crying as I drove. Really Brian, toying with my heart? You're such an ass.

Brian: Sal what's wrong? Why did you leave set?

Sal: It's none of your fucking business.

Brian: Yes it is. Your my best friend, you better fucking tell me or I'll go to Joe's or Murr's house and find out myself.

Shit, Joe and Murr know what's wrong, plus I don't want Brian to know what's wrong.

Sal: Fine, I'll tell you. Just come over.

Brian: On my way.

Just calm Sal, he was going to find out anyways. Just calm down. I heard a knock at my door, he was here already? I opened to see a confused Brian.

"Sal what's wrong? Please tell me, I'm worried." Brian said. I lead him to the couch and we both sat down.

"Just don't ignore me, please." I said.

"I would never ignore you." Brian said. I bet he would after I tell him this.

"Okay, why did I leave set today? Well, Brian. Um, it's because of.." crap, I didn't know what to say!

"Yes?" Brian said.

"I was jealous." I said.

"Jealous of what?" Brian asked. Couldn't he just figure what I meant?

"Jealous of Eva." I said.

"Why?" Brian said.

"Because I'm in love with you!" I blurted out loud. Brian looked at me, like if I was the most stupidest person in the world. I just felt my heart crumble.

"Sal. We're just friends!"

I felt my heart and world tear and crumble. I was going to cry and burst into big tears but before I did, I did what every normal would do.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I said. Brian ushered out of my house and I burst into tears.

I knew I would never be the same again.