100th Epsiode

Sal's PoV
Yells were being heard from the crowd of people in New York City. I stood five stories above the ground in fear. Not knowing what to do, I shook in fear. I looked down at the crowd, as they cheered for me.

I didn't know why I was doing this with my life. I began to feel if I had a panic attack. I looked at how sturdy the tightrope was and then looked forward again.

"Come on Sal! You can do this!" Bello was on the other side of me trying to encourage me to do this. This was money for charity and I wanted to help. But I had fear and thoughts that made me scared even more.

I felt my legs get wobbly while looking down. I looked at my friends. I looked at Q. He put a thumbs up. I closed my eyes and began to walk. I felt myself fall off the tightrope and land on the safety thing they had below me.

Q had ran up to me. He patted my back and took me to my dressing room. I felt scared and I was still shaking. He closed the door and got me water.

"Calm down baby. You'll be alright with me." Q said while sitting next to me on the couch with his arm my shoulder. Q leant in and pressed his soft lips against my cheek.

I locked hands with his and smiled. "You were great up there." He said while looking at our hands and smiling. I nodded my head.

"Hey." Q said while turning my face. I felt his thumb ran against my cheek and we locked eyes. "I love you." He said almost sounding as if it was a whisper.

"I love you too." I said. I pressed my lips against his. We continued kissing until there was a knock at the door.

"Guys? We're about to go live again! It's gonna be Q's turn!" We finally realized it was the voice of Casey Jost.  I pushed up Q's bandana and went to the stage.

I looked up at him and watched him. I felt scared for him. Q began to walk. Halfway through the tightrope. I was left in shock as I watched him walk across to the other side. I looked at Joe and Murr in shock.

Casey began doing his Impractical Insider and Q came. I pulled Q into a lovingly hug and he pulled the other guys into the hug.

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at the man.

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.