Heart Broken

Brian's PoV

I didn't even know who I was anymore. I was just someone who everybody knew as a happy person who had no troubles facing them, but they were completely wrong. I was just a man trying to face his inner demons, I was a man who had troubles facing him, and I was lonely.

"Just face it. You're an alcoholic and you're depressed. No one will change you." I whispered as I cried. I was a big mess and I couldn't look at myself. I was so disheveled. I grabbed my beer and threw it at the wall, I slid down the wall, crying. The emotion had taken over me. The only person I needed was Sal, just him. I didn't want anyone else. He was the one who made me happy when I was a fucking mess.

I picked up my phone and called him. He didn't answer until I called the second time. He sounded a little worried.

"Hey Bri? What's wrong?" I ran my shaky hands through my hair, pushing the strands of hair behind my ear.

"I can't.. Sal. I can't." I cried.

"You can't wait bud?"

"I can't fight my depression. It's taken over me. Please come over. Please." I sobbed quietly.

"Yes bud. I'll be there." Sal said before hanging up. My phone landed on my leg and I sat there, crying until I heard a knock. I ran to the door and hugged Sal tightly, tightly than I ever had. He seemed to hug back, getting the message. Sal pulled back and kissed my forehead, while my hands were in his wrists.

"I can't, Sal. I can't fight them. My inner demons. I just can't.." I sobbed.

"Hey, Hey. No don't cry. Please Bri." Sal said. He fixed my hair, he tucked the strand of hair behind my ear. He smiled, hugging me, as I felt the love and affection.  I didn't want him to leave me here.

"I love you." I mumbled. He pulled back, looking into my eyes. He looked at my eyes, then back at my lips, then back at my eyes. Sal was gorgeous, not going to lie. I was going to take the chance, the only one I had.

I slid my hand on his hip and the other on his back and pushed him forward to meet my lips. His lips were soft and I couldn't get enough of the way he smelled. He wrapped his arms around my neck, our lips were in sync with each other.

I didn't want to pull away, but he made me breathless.

"I love you too, Brian." Sal said. We both chuckled and pulled each other into another kiss.

VulQuinn One Shots ©जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें