Broken Without You

Sal's PoV
I felt..broken like never before. I would always look at Q. He was enjoying himself but without me.

My heart's like if petals of a rose had fallen off. My heart tore into many pieces. Quinn obviously wanted to be with someone else..who wasn't me.

The sun was sunny outside. I was wearing my C.R.E.A.M shirt and black jeans. I sat there looking at my phone and scrolling at my Instagram. I saw Q heading my way, but I just pretended I didn't see him.

"Hey Sally boy." Oh Jesus, I love it how he called me that. I saw his face lit up. I got happy seeing him happy. "Can you do me a favor?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Can you go get me that girl's phone number? She so hot!" I looked at the girl. I mean she was pretty. She had long brown hair, hazel eyes, her hair was down, a Star Wars jacket, and ripped black jeans. I nodded my head and I regretted that.

"Um hey girl. My friend just wanted your number. What's your name?" She looked at me. She smiled and chuckled. "My name is Brooke and sure he could have my number. He looks cute." She gave me her number and I give it to Brian. Those last 3 words tore my heart.

He jumped with excitement. "Thanks buddy! I love you!" He said. I faked a smile. He went to talk to Brooke. As soon as he left, tears swelled up my eyes and came rolling down my cheeks. "Why is it always me?" I whispered to myself.

I covered my head and sobbed quietly.  I wiped away the tears. I brought a sweater with me and I decided to put it on. I going outside until I heard Q. "Wait Sal! Buddy. Where are you going?" He asked me.
"Oh um I-I'm just going outside." I stuttered. He nodded his head and I began to walk out the door.

Q came up to me. He whispered in my ear. "Thanks for Brooke's number Sal you're the best." He whispered. He smiled and patted my back. I began walking. Thunder was being heard. The rain started to pour.

"Ah fuck!" I shouted. I left the hoodie on my head. I began to walk in the rain. I found a rose on the floor. The petals lied there. The gust of wind blow the petals away.

I got to my car. I drove to my house. I opened the door to my house and saw a nice, calm and normal house. I turned the TV on. "Titanic" was on.

I was watching the movie, until I received a text from Q.
Q: Sal guess what?
Sal: what is it?
Q: Brooke's my girlfriend!

My heart broke into a thousand pieces. I hadn't respond and Q blowed up my phone with text messages. I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

"What is wrong with me?! Why am I ugly?!" I punched the wall but thank god I didn't leave a hole in the wall. I slid down on the door and sat on the floor. I sat on the floor and my arms were on my knees. I lied my head on my arms. I cried and tears kept coming down my face.

I learned that when you love someone more than they deserve, surely, they will hurt you more than you deserve. The hardest thing to do is watch Q, the one I love, love someone else. I felt like I was falling apart.
~~~~~~~~~~(at a restaurant the next day)
Joe, Murr, Q and me sat a booth. We ordered our food. I ordered a Coke. Q ordered sweet tea. Joe ordered Coke and Murr ordered water. I sat next to Q.

We sat really close to each other. Whenever Joe said something funny, he would laugh on my shoulder. Our knees touched and I felt a tingle sensation run through me. Our arms touched against each other's.

I looked at him and he smiled. I had forced a smile. He stroked my curls of my hair. My heartbeat increased by a lot. He patted my back.

I loved Q but he broke my heart. But I still love him, with all the pieces.

I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at Murr and Joe. They needed to use the toilet and so they went. I couldn't take it anymore.

I cupped Q's cheeks and kissed his lips. He kissed back. It only lasted a little bit. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry.." I said. "You shouldn't." I heard him. I looked up at his innocent eyes. "I only got Brooke's number to make you jealous. I knew you would never love someone broken or damaged like me." He bit his lip.

"Brooke knew about me making you jealous. I love you Sally."
"I-I love you too." I choked the words out.

I kissed him again with passion. He finally understand my love for him.
I just want Q to know that every time I'm happy it's because of him.