I Want You

SMUT WARNING!

Sal's PoV
We were shooting a challenge and I looked over at Q. Q was looking and scrolling through his phone. He caught me looking me at me. He seductively winked me and it caused me to blush. Q licked his lips and it turned me on.

"Hey Sal. You alright?" Joe asked. I nodded my head and tried covering my bulge. Joe furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. I got harder every time Q did something that turned me on. He came from behind me and massaged my shoulders. He bit my earlobe sensually.

"I can't what to get home." He whispered. It sent chills down my spine. I felt his beard against my cheek.
~~~
We were done and we all went home. Q and me sat in his car. I put my hand on his thigh and intertwined my fingers with his. Q looked at me and smiled.
~~~~~
We got in the house and we took off our shoes. Q shut the door behind him. He pushed me up against the wall and attached his lips to mine.

His hands ran up and down my sides. I curled my hands around his neck. Q's tongue glided through my lips. Our tongues swirled in our mouths and melded together. Q took me to the bedroom.

He closed the door and Q pushed me down on the bed. Q straddled my hips and he give me a lingering kiss making me crave him more. He began to kiss my jaw. He took off my black shirt and chucked it to the floor. Q kissed down my neck and nipped and sucked.

I pulled at the hem of his shirt. I ran my hands down his chest. I felt his fingertips glided against my chest. He kissed and sucked down my chest. His lips ghosted on my stomach.

Q hastily unbuckled my belt and I stepped out of my pants. I unbuckled Q's belt and he stepped out of them. We were both in our boxers. Q leant down and kissed my lips. My hands rubbed his back. Our groins rubbed together.

I moaned into his mouth. I pulled down his boxers and saw his throbbing bulge. I began to lick the tip of his shaft, and he moaned. I sucked his shaft and I bobbed my head up and down. He tangled his fingers in my curls.

He was on his edge and spilled his climax into my mouth. I climbed back up his body and melded our tongues together. Q pulled down my boxers and he took ahold of my shaft and started to pump my shaft.

I spilled onto his hand and he sucked his fingers and swallowed. Q grabbed onto my hips. He started to thrust. I grabbed onto his shoulders and moaned. I felt his climax coming. He spilled into me. I collapsed next to Q.

He looked at me and smiled and chuckled. I smiled and chuckled. I felt his hand on my cheek. He looked at me with his big brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you." He said. His hand was still on my cheek. "I love you too." I said before pulling him into another kiss.