Get Another Boyfriend

Q's PoV
My anger boiled. I saw Sal with his boyfriend, Mike. He was the most horrible piece of shit you would

He would always hurt Sal. I would get jealous of them. I always loved Sal for 28 years. I know right? It's difficult to tell him.

Sal never wanted to be Mike for his horrible actions or things he did to Sal.

My poor Sal. I feel bad for him. He has to go through Mike's torture.

Get another boyfriend.

Today I had enough. I went up to Mike. I decided to be tough and tell him what's his problem with Sal.

"Yo Mike! What's your problem with Sal eh?" I said. He looked at me and he was not surprised. He came over to me and he was taller than me. I felt like punching him.

"He's my boyfriend and you have no reason to know our business." Mike said. I looked at Sal. He was surprised.

I punched him on the face. He touched his cheek. And he looked at me.
"Your dead Quinn! DEAD!" He said.

He punched me and blood came out of my nose. I grabbed by the neck and started punching him. I kicked him.

He fell to the floor and didn't get up. I beat up Mike. Sal came running to me.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me lips. I put my hands on his hips. I felt his finger run against my cheek. He pulled back and smiled.
"I love you Brian."

"I love you too Sal. Will you be my boyfriend?" He eagerly nodded. I kissed him again.