Heart Ache

Brian's PoV

See as everyone knows, I, Brian Quinn, am truly in love with my best friend, Sal Vulcano. Everyone knows that, expect him. I knew he never had feelings for me, it was very obvious. But I had still wonder till this day, am I gay, straight, what am I? All I knew was that I was in love with my best friend.

"Hey bud, penny for them?"

I looked to see who it was, Sal. He smiled, as he sat next to me. I shook my head, shrugging my shoulders. "Nothing really, I have nothing to think about." I chuckled, lying. Every time you heard me chuckle like this, you could tell I'm lying but he didn't know.

"Well, well, well, boys. How are you guys doing?" Joe sat next to me, patting my back. Murr was right behind him, sitting next to Sal. "Damn it Murr, give me some space!"

Of course, he hated when Murr didn't give him his "personal space" and he found it annoying. I simply didn't disagree because well, he's Murr.

"Well, Jenna just texted me. Don't you even dare to still my phone will I'm talking to her, because if you do I will beat the crap out of you." He was talking directly to Murr, we all had a crush on Jenna expect for Joe. Well, it wasn't much of a crush for me, it was more like a joke.

Joe slipped Sal's phone away, making Sal mad. He hit Joe's arm, the other man laughed. I smiled at him as our eyes met. I leaned my head against his and he did the same. I felt our noses touch, sending a tingly feeling through my body.

"I'm in love with you, Sal." I mumbled. He looked at me. But I don't think he quite understand what I said.

"What did you say bud? I didn't hear."

"Um, nothing." I stuffed my phone into my pocket and began to walk to my car. As I continued to walk, I realized the truth.

"At the end of the day, we were just friends."