Whoops....

When they were in high school.

Sal's PoV
I walked the high school hallways with my best friend Joe. I carried my books in my arms. I bumped into a kid.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry." I reached to grab my books and a boy grabbed my books for me. I looked at him and it was love at first sight. Pfff, love at first sight? Bullshit.

"Here you go." The boy had said. He smiled and left. This boy brown hair and brown eyes that looked so innocent. Like I said before, love at first sight? Bullshit.

"Ouu Sally's in love! Romance in this fucking air!" Joe said. I punched his arm. He chuckled and snickered. I mean he was cute.

Brian's PoV
I was walking with my friend James, and I was heading to biology class until I bumped into a kid.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry." He said. He started to pick up his books and I helped pick them up.

I picked up the books for him and looked at him. Oh . In front of me stand a charming and pleasant boy. He had wonderful rich green eyes, perfect hair and his shyness was cute.

"Here you go." I said. I walked away with James. He looked at me confused. I smiled just thinking about the boy but I never got to know his name. James just stared at me.

"Dude. You alright? Oh I know what it is." He said smugly. I looked at him and he had a smug smirk on his face. I knew he was onto something.

"Okay what is it asshole?" I asked annoyed. "I know you think that boy is so charming and cute? Am I right?" He said.

I nodded my head shyly and James like you usually is starts to laugh. "I knew it! Brian I've known you for a long time and I know when you like someone!" He said.

"Yeah. Yeah. Funs over. We are here." I said. We finally arrived at biology class.

Sal's PoV
Man I still can't stop thinking of that boy. Come on Sal! Focus on work right now! Maybe I would see him another time maybe when I walk in the hallways again.

"Mr. Vulcano. Are you alright?" My teacher asked me nicely. I shook my head and nodded.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I said. Joe snickered. I punched his arm and he mouthed the words "Romance Vulcano." I shook my head at his nonsense.
~~~~~~~~~
It was time to leave to go to Drama class. I know. Drama class to be honest, I don't like it. But hey. I wanna try it out.

Me and Joe entered drama class and there he was. The boy I've been thinking about the whole day. I sit next to Joe and him.

"Hey aren't that boy dropped his books?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Hi nice to meet you. Never got a chance to ask you for your name. Mines Brian about yours?" He asked me.

"Mine is Sal. Nice to meet you." We shook hands and started talking about boring this class was.
"Oh my god! This is so dramatic and blah and blah." Brian said sarcastically. Him and I started to laugh.

He chuckled and fixed his hair and smiled at me with his big puppy eyes. I finally understood what it felt like to have butterflies.

"Well. It was a pleasure to meet you Sal. Maybe we could hang out sometime?" He asked me. I nodded my head and smiled. We waved goodbye and left.

Joe looked at me smugly. I already knew what he was thinking. I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance. But Brian is very charming and I think I like him? I do like him.

We couldn't stop thinking and looking at each other without smiling.