Whats Love?

Brian's PoV
Minutes turned into hours. Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. Months turned into years. After all this time, my love for Sal was still not evident.

I knew he didn't like guys. But wasn't it obvious that I liked him? I guess not. The idea of Sal not knowing how much I love him, how he makes me smile daily, how much I love talking to the goofball or how much I wish he was mine is heartbreaking.

My heart would break if I saw him flirting to someone that wasn't..me. I tried my best to try to tell Sal that I was hopelessly in love with him but I didn't know how to.

What was I suppose to do? Nothing to be exact. How was a nice, handsome and perfect guy gonna end up falling in love with some disheveled, broken and depressed guy like me?

Today was finally the day. I couldn't hold it back. "Sal can I talk to you?" I asked him. He nodded his head and both of us went to somewhere private.

"Sal, if you hate me when I confess this, I understand." I told him. "Bri. I would never hate you." He told me. "Okay Sal. I'm hopelessly in love with.. y-y-" I kept stuttering whether or not if I should say it.

"I hopelessly in love with you Sal." I blurted out. Fuck. I had finally said. Sal just looked at me blankly and just stood there. I felt worried.

"You know what? I shouldn't have said that." I said while beginning to walk away but Sal grabbed my wrist. "Don't go. I l-love you too." Sal said. As soon as I heard the words, I felt a fire spark in me.

"After all these years, I loved you. Ever since the day we met. I knew you were the one who would have the key to my heart." I said. I looked back at Sal and said tears pouring out of his eyes. But they were happy tears.

He pulled me into his embrace and hugged me. I hugged back and cupped his cheeks and attached my lips to his. I felt complete. I pulled away and smiled.

"Aww the lovebirds." We heard a voice call out. Joe and Murr. I looked back at him. "We knew you liked him Quinn." Murr said. "How?" I asked.

"Isn't it obvious? The stares and smiles? It isn't hard to try to hide it." Joe said. I looked at Sal and we broke into pits of laughter.