Drunk

Trigger Warning!!!
If you suffer from depression or anxiety, I suggest not to read this chapter.
Sal's PoV
I felt Brian slam the door shut as he walked up to me and he was angry. Little did I know he was drunk.
"Vulcano! Trying to get away from me you worthless piece of shit!" He had said while pushing me.
"You think your sooo tough uh?" He said.
I walk into my bedroom and shut my door shut and lock it.
"Open this fucking door you fucking coward!" He said while banging on the door.
I sat on my bed crying not knowing what to do. He started banging even harder on the door.
I walked into my bathroom that was in my room. I waited for the banging to stop. I had stopped and became quiet.
You couldn't hear anything.
All I heard was my breathing and my heart thumping from all the running I did trying to get away from Brian.
I started crying burying my face into my hands.
What had happened to the Brian I knew?
My boyfriend just betrayed me.
I heard glass break. I ran down stairs to see Brian continuously drink bottles and bottles of alcohol.
My heart broke into a million pieces after I see Brian doing.
"What's wrong with you Quinn!?" I said.
He looked up at me with red puffy eyes.
"T-there's nothing wr-wrong with me." He hiccuped.
I went to my bathroom. I kept crying. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a razor. I grabbed and cut myself with it on the arm with it. My arm began to bleed as blood dripped down my arm. Tears fall out my eyes as the cut stings. I cut my other arm with the razor. Blood drips down my arm.
"What is wrong with me?!" I had thought in my mind. I sat against the door and I put my face in my hands.
I hear a knock at the door. I open to see Murr and Joe.
"Hey guys is everything ok- Holy Shit WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Joe said while looking at me.
Then he looked over at Brian. He looked at my arms.
He instantly knew what happened. So did Murr. They sat me on my bed while Brian was downstairs. They sat either side of me while patting my back.
I knew I wouldn't never get my Brian back. I looked at my bathroom floor. It had blood drips all over the floor.
I knew I wasn't doing the right thing. Deep down I knew..
I wasn't getting my Brian back.