I'm Hopelessly In Love With You

Sal's PoV
I was bored and I had nothing to do. I decided to text the guys if they wanted to come over.

Sal: hey guys you wanna come over to my house and have a sleepover? I'm bored
Q: sure
Joe: yeah sure
Murr: I'm up for it
I put down my phone and watched TV and waited for the guys to come.

I heard a knock and opened the door.
"Hey bud!" Joe said.
I give him a hug. Murr and Q came in and I give them a hug.

We got snacks, and movies and settled down on the couch.
"Alright! What movies do you wanna watch? We have Billy Madison, Step Brothers, and This is the End."

"I can't decide. Step Brothers or This is the End. Too difficult!" Q said. I laughed his cuteness.

"I guess I'll watch This is The End." He said.
"Yeah me too. Looks like a good movie." Murr said.

I put it on the TV as it began to play. We had popcorn and soda. Joe and Murr sat in one couch. Me and Q sat on the other couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Halfway through the movie, I got a little tired. I looked at Q. He looked back at me with those hypnotizing brown eyes of his. He smiled and looked back at the TV.

I looked at the other two. They fast asleep. Joe has his arm Murr and they are snoring away. I chuckled at this guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of the movie. Joe got up and went to pee and stayed awake.

It was the part of the movie where the guys went to heaven and blah blah. The guy wishes something and Backstreet Boys show up.

When the Backstreet Boys sing the song "Everybody" Q and Joe decided dance like the dorks that they are. They finished dancing and I laughed. The credits started to roll.

"Wow you are great dancers!" I laughed.
"Alright I'm gonna sleep." Joe said.
He once again fell asleep.

I was the only awake with Q. I felt Q grab my hand.
"Sal. I need to get something off my chest."
"Alright what is it?"

"It's been 28 years since I kept this to myself but I'm hopelessly in love with you." He said.
I stayed quiet. He looked at me in confusion.

"Sal are you ok-" He began to say before I cut him off with my lips against his.

He relaxed and kissed back. A lot of passion was in this kiss.

"I'm in love with you too. Will you be my boyfriend?" I said.
"Yes Sal!" He kissed me again. We pulled apart and smiled. Then we fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The Next Morning *Spongebob Narrator Voice*)
I was laying in Q's arm and he held me tightly. Q had his hands around my hips and snored.

I heard laughing. Murr and Joe.
"Wow congrats on being a couple!" Joe said.
"How do you know?" Q said.

"We heard everything." Murr chuckled.
Well this is awkward.