Just....Don't....Go

Part two of I....Love....You....

Sal's PoV

I just watched his lifeless body on the floor, the tears in my eyes fell out, making me sob. I grabbed Brian and hugged him. I kissed the tufts of his hair.

"Brian, why did you do this?" I cried. I gripped onto his arms, I lowered my head to rest it against his. This couldn't be happening, of course not. This man that I have admired and loved for and cared for did this. But why would he do this?

I knew something was wrong with him, he just didn't want to tell me. Was it because of me? All of these questions had been running through my mind. I didn't want him to die. I loved him, I cared for him, maybe that's why I cared about him more than anyone else.

As I stayed sobbing, I knew he wouldn't move, so I checked if he had a pulse. I checked, thank god I felt his pulse. It meant he was still alive. I tried carrying him to the bed, lied him down and just hoped for the best. I grabbed Brians's hand and looked at him. I felt a single tear drop roll down my cheek.

"Please Brian. Wake up. I love you, please."

I just waited and waited for him. I went to go sit in his living room, just crying to myself, just wanting this to be over. I want him to be awake and okay, I always want him okay.

_______

I was hopeless. I had nothing.

"Sal?"

I wasn't sure of who was calling me, I heard footsteps. That's when I saw him, Q. I ran to him and jumped on him and he held on. I curled my arms around his neck and I cried into shoulder.

"Don't you ever do something stupid like that again, Brian! You promise!" I cried. I looked into his big puppy eyes, while he looked into my eyes. My hands rested on his neck.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

I leant forward and pressed my lips against his. His lips were so soft, I ran my hands through his hair, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kissed back with passion. I didn't want to pull away, but I knew I had to. I pulled away looking into his eyes.

"Brian, please. You see this?" I pointed to the scars on his arms.

"Don't do it. Please, for the love of god. I'm in love with you. Don't do it." I said. I watched his eyes look at me.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."