Can't You See?

Sal's PoV
The way you look at her. I bet she loves you. It makes my heart crumble into pieces. The way she laughs at your jokes. The way you wink at her. I feel like falling apart. You would never look at me like this. Supposedly you guys are just friends but I think your lying. I think you guys love each other and I feel like I'm always left out. What did I ever do to deserve this? You said you were friends after you shared that kiss. You like making me like this don't you? Does she love you better than I can?Tears fall out of my eyes.
"Sal?" I turn around to see Joe. I see Q walking towards me.
"Joe let's get out of here please." I said with my voice shaking. Me and Joe go outside to an alley. Joe pulls me into a hug and I cry on his shoulder. He understands my pain. Murray comes and sees us and he comes and joins the hug. He pats my back. He also feels my pain. Joe and Murr pull away.
"Sal. You are a beautiful person and you don't need to think you aren't." Joe said.
"Don't hide yourself in regret, love yourself and your all set. Nobody can make you happy if first you are happy with yourself." Joe said.
I wipe away my tears and I weakly 
smile.
"Just be yourself. What you think of yourself is much important than what other people think of you. Just be yourself. Let people see the flawed and beautiful person you are." Murr said. I put Murr in a side hug. Even though he could be a jerk, he could be very soft and warm-hearted.
"Ready to go back inside?" Joe said.
I nodded my head. We went back inside the bar. I ordered a beer. I look over at Q and he isn't laughing at her jokes. He looking down at the table guilty. I started drinking my beer. I start talking Jiggy. She looks at me with disappoint. She comes over and pats on the back. She nods her head and leaves. Q comes over. He looks down at the bar table. He wipes his tears away. All of sudden he grabs my chin and gives me a shy kiss. I close my eyes and respond back to the kiss. He pulls back. He half smiles. I smile at him. He pulls me back into a kiss. Our noses touch while kissing. His hands touch my hips. He rests his hands there. I cup his cheeks. We pull apart. He smiles.
"I l-love you." Q says.
"I love you too." I say.
"You don't know how long I wanted do that for." He says.
"Me either." I say. I intertwine fingers with him and lay my head on his shoulder.