Do You Really Mean That? (Part 1)

Sal's PoV
We were working at Transformer: The Ride in Universal Studios, which is awesome. The guys and me were wearing camo uniforms to look like we were working there.

It was my turn to do the challenge, I heard the guys telling me what to do. Until I overheard their conversation.

"Who we kick out of the show? Sorry, if it sounds weird but it just popped into my mind." Joe said. I listened quietly and closely.

"I mean we wouldn't kick out you, because you basically do everything we say." Q said. "We wouldn't kick out Murr because he makes presentations make sense." Joe said.

"We would kick out Sal then." Murr said. I just stood there in shock, my feelings being hurt. "Why Sal?" Q said. "Well, because he is least valuable. No offense, Q." Joe said.

I grabbed my mic and my earpiece on the ground. I began walking to the changing room and changed back to my normal clothes. The guys stared at me like I was crazy.

"Is that how you really feel about me?" I yelled them in rage. "Sal it was only a joke!" Murr said.

I left the park and to my hotel room. I fished out my phone and opened my group chat with the guys. I began typing four words.

I quit the show.

I sent the text to the chat. Is that how they really feel about me? Then they get what they deserve.

Q's PoV
I heard my phone vibrate and I fished it out. Oh no. This is terrible. Shit. I began panicking. Joe and Murr looked at me and back at their phones. He even put it on Twitter!

Sal Vulcano-
I quit the show.

Joe looked at the crew, looked at me and Murr. He finally got the words out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry to say this my friends, but Sal. Has quit the show." Joe told the entire crew.