Do You Really Mean That? (Part 3)

Q's PoV
As guilty hit home, the woman kept screaming at me like if I was shit, as that what she kept referring me as. The cup she held in hand, threw at me, soaking me in water. I gaped at the woman, noticing the real anger inside of her.

"Please ma'am. I just need to-" I began to say until she interrupted. "Do what?! Tell everyone it was joke, so they could love you again?!" She replied. I felt my anger inside of me mixed with other types of emotions.

"No ma'am. I'm just trying to find Sal." I told her. As soon as my foot was almost outside the door, she turned me around and slapped me. "That is what you DESERVE, you piece of shit." She gritted through her teeth and she paced quickly to her hotel room.

My cheek was warm and I knew it was red from the slap. Wow, what a type of fan she is. I walked out of the lobby and into the outside corridors of the hotel. People walked by, minding their own business, until I bumped into someone.

"Ow. Q?" The person called out. I rubbed my head and looked at the person. It was Joe, thanking god it wasn't one of our "fans".

"Have you found Sal yet? I went crazy looking for you." He panted. I slowly shook my head. "Have you checked the bars yet?" Joe suggested. I finally came to a conclusion that Joe did have a point.

"No. I haven't. Thanks Joe." I patted his back. I ran to check if any restaurants had any bars. Bingo! I found one. As I sheepishly walked inside, I looked around looking for Sal, knowing he hated us know and it was the end of our friendship.

I looked at the bar area, until I finally found him. I looked at him, smiling. He didn't notice me, which was a bummer. I noticed he had a beer in his hand and talking to a woman.

He seemed pretty drunk, but I was happy I found him. I stared at him, until he leant across and kissed the lady. The real anger inside of me rose. I wasn't afraid to say it, but half of me was afraid.

"Hey! Back off him now lady! He's mine!" I shouted to the lady.