Class Clown

When they were in high school.
Sal's PoV
Damn. First day of 10th grade. I laid in my bed snoring away. I heard my door open.
"Sal! Wake up! It's time for school!" I heard a childish voice. It's my little sister Jenna.

"Jenna get off of me." I said grumpily while pushing her off me.
"Sal? Come eat breakfast." My mom said.

I walked out of room and ate breakfast.
"So. Are you ready for sophomore year?" My dad said excitedly.
I groaned and banged my head against the table.
"Okay I will take that as a no."

I took a warm and hot shower. I dried off and got my clothes. I put on khaki pants and a white dress shirt. Then I put a jacket. It had the school's logo on it. I put on my shoes and combed my hair. I slung my backpack over my shoulders and walked downstairs.

"Aww look at my little boy! He's all grown up!" My mom said.
"Ma!" I yelled.
"Alright Alright. See you in the afternoon Sal. I love you! Have a good day at school!" She said.

I gave her a hug and left walking to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked up at the school name.
Monsignor Farrell High School. I walked inside the building. I went to my first class.

Everyone was sitting down so I sat down in the front. I looked at the board.
"Hello class. My name is Mr. Carter. I will be your Biology teacher." I slumped in my chair as Mr. Carter wrote on the board.

I looked over at the students. There was one with brown beady eyes, ferret looking boy and he was writing away. Another one had spiky hair, baby blue eyes. I looked at my right side. I instantly fell in love.

This boy had brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and the most adorable face. I know that sounds creepy but still he was cute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Halfway through the class, one board was filled. So Mr. Carter had to write on the other board next to it.
"So the process of the organ that produces-" He stopped in front of the board and he was not amused.

"Alright who wrote this!?" His voice boomed throughout the whole class.
I read what it said on the board and I snickered. It read:
Roses are red, Violets are blue, I have five fingers and the middle one is for biology.

The boy next to me laughed his ass off.
"BRIAN QUINN! DETENTION!" Mr. Carter yelled.
He didn't care. He snickered and chuckled.

I was writing down notes until I got a note from the cute boy.

Hey. My names Brian what's yours?

I smiled and wrote on it and passed it back.

Nice to meet you Sal. Would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch?

He looked at me and I nodded. He mouth the words 'See you at lunch.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was time for lunch. I grabbed something for me to eat and went to the tables. I saw Brian and went to sit with him.

"Hey Sal! Meet my friends! That one is James." He pointed to the ferret looking boy.
"And that one is Joe." He pointed to the boy with the baby blue eyes.

We talked about random stuff. We four instantly became friends and I fell in love more with Brian.

"Brian you are really a class clown." I laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3 months later)
Me and Brian became more closer than ever. I decided to tell him my feelings.
"Hey um Brian." I said. We were in the park.

"Yes Sal?" He said.
"I need to tell you something."
"Okay. Tell me bud."
"I like you. Please don't hate me."

Instead of saying anything, he planted a kiss on my lips.
"I like you too Sal. Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked.

I nodded my head and kissed him.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; the one that makes us reach for more. That plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace into our minds. That's what I hope to give Brian forever.