Definitely The Start Of New Memories

'I think of you from time to time. More than I thought I would, you're just too kind and you're were just too kind. And I was too young to know, that's all that really matters, I was a fool.'
-house of memories
panic! at the disco

Brian's PoV

I was in shock, he had cheated on me.

I ran down the stairs and Sal heard me. I ran to my car and Sal was at the door. He yelled, "Brian I can explain!" I shook my head and just simply said, "You're not going to explain, but just know, you're starting memories with someone that isn't me."

I stared the car and began to drive away from Sal. I began crying to myself, sobbing and called Murr.

"Hey bud."

"H-hey. I need to talk with you."

I drove to Murr's house and pulled up in his driveway. I parked and knocked on his door. He opened it and I looked up. "H-hey.."

"Brian.." He pulled me into a tight hug, I cried on his shoulder, filling Murr's shirt with tears. Murr rubbed my back, comforting me as I cried.

"Bri, don't cry."

"He cheated on me, he did."

Murr pulled from our hug, and said, "Wait. He cheated on you? That motherfucker."

I nodded my head, wiping away my tears as I did. When you are sad, you need Murray. He will help you and comfort you and be there to hear your stories.

I got a call. Sal.

I didn't answer the first time. I sat on Murr's couch, crying on his shoulder while he comforted me. The phone rang for the second time, so I had to pick it up.

Incoming Call: Sal

"Hello?"

"Brian, I'm sorry."

"You.. You cheated on me."

"I want you back. Please. I didn't mean to get so jealous at you."

I looked at the wall, deciding on what to do.

"I only kissed her because I wanted to get you jealous and want me back."