Consulting Criminal

"Every fairytale needs a good old fashion villain." -Jim Moriarty.

Meet Detective Brian Quinn, consulting detective. His rival, Sal Vulcano, is a criminal mastermind who's been challenging Brian with lots of cases, but Brian was always up for a good case. His partner in crime, Joe Gatto, is always there by his side for every case.

Before Brian realized Sal was criminal mastermind, he tried to disguise him as a man who worked in the IT department and dated Brian's co-worker, Molly.

FLASHBACK.
Molly walked into the lab while Brian was experimenting something, Molly's "boyfriend", Sal walked in.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to walk in." Sal said. He was holding the door, almost going to leave.

"Sal! Come in, come in!" Molly said. He closed the door behind him, smiling. Sal walked over to Molly, wrapping his arm around her.

"So Sal, this is Brian Quinn. And um? Sorry." She said forgetting Joe's name.

"Joe Gatto. Hi." He corrected her, looking at the experiment that Brian was doing, then back at Sal. He found something kind of fishy about him.

"Hi. So your Brian Quinn. Molly's told me all about you. Are you on one of your cases?" He said, smiling. He walked over to Brian, looking at what he was doing.

"Me and Sal met upstairs, he works in IT. That's how we met, office romance." She said, chuckling. Brian looked at Sal, up and down.

"Gay." Brian said.

"I'm sorry, what?" Molly heard what Brian said, but he pretended he didn't say that.

"Um nothing. Hey." Brian said, smiling at Sal.

"Hey." Sal said before accidentally dropping something.

"Oh sorry! Sorry!" Sal said, picking up what he had dropped.

"I better be off. I'll see you at the place. Bye, it was nice meeting you." Sal said. Brian didn't say anything, before Joe spoke up for him, saying bye to Sal before Sal left.

"What do you mean gay? We're together! He's not gay! He's not!" Molly said.

"With that level of personal grooming?" Brian said.

"Because he puts a little bit of product in his hair? I put product in my hair!" Joe said.

"You wash your hair! There's a difference. His appearance, plus the fact that he left his number under this dish here. I say you better break it off now and save yourself from pain." Brian said. Molly upsetly left the room.

__________

Sal was behind all of this bombing, killing. Brian said to meet up with him at the pool.

Brian walked into a horrifying surprise. His partner, Joe had bombs on him with rifles aimed at him.

"I gave you my number. I thought you might of called." Sal said. Brian looked around until he saw him.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just excited to see me?" Sal said.

"Both." Brian said pulling at his gun.

"Sal Vulcano. Hi." Sal said. He walked over to Brian, walking slowly.

"Consulting criminal. Isn't it?" Brian said.

"Isn't it? No gets to me, and no one ever will." Sal said.

"I did." Brian said.

"You've came the closest. Now your in my way. But the flirting's over Brian, daddy's has had enough now!" Sal said.

Joe sat in fear, waiting for a miracle to happen. He was afraid, while the guns still aimed at him.

"So take this as a warning.. my dear. Back off. Though, I loved this little game of ours. Playing from Sal from IT. Playing gay. Did you like the little touch of the underwear?" Sal said, smirking.

"I will stop you." Brian said. Before pulled the trigger, a rifle aimed at him, so he stopped but still aimed the gun at Sal.

"Do you know what happens if you don't leave alone, Brian?" Sal said.

"Oh, let me guess. I get killed." Brian said.

"Kill you? Mmm, no don't be to obvious. I'm going to kill you anyways." Sal said.

Brian rolled his eyes, waiting for Sal to do something.

"Well, I'm better be off." Sal said.

"Ciao, Brian Quinn."