Its Over (Part 3)

Brian's PoV
I hastily put on my boxers before Emily woke up. I froze from where I stood just in shock. I began to shake and I ran into the bathroom. I began to vomit. I didn't feel good. Oh no. What will Sal think? I began to think this was dream. This can't be real.

There was a knock at my door. Of course, it was Emily. "Bri? You okay?" She said. I felt irritated when she called me that. "Yeah! I'm fine." I yelled from the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and at my neck. Fuck. I had lovebites on my neck and they were visible.

I began washing my face with cold water. This wasn't a dream..it was reality. I dried my face off and unlocked the door. I walked out and saw Emily. I grabbed my clothes that were on chucked on the floor.

"So Brian. How did you sleep?" Emily said with a wink. "I slept fine." I said. I began to put on my jeans and shirt. I slipped on my black Vans. I grabbed my hat that was on the nightstand and began fixing my hair.

"I can drive you home if you want Brian." Emily said. I shook my head. My head hurt from all the drinking. "I have my phone number on your phone." She said. Oh great.

I walked out the door. "Brian! Wait!" She ran up to me and kissed me on the lips. I pushed her off. I began walking again to my Jeep. All I wanted was Sal.

As long as you make it back to me, take all the time you need. You can love who you want, you can love till you don't even think about me.

I drove to my house. Hangovers were a bitch man. I'll take some pills when I get home.

I finally arrived home. I can't believe I had sex with Emily. Ugh. I fed the cats and went upstairs to take a shower.

A week later.
I hadn't talk to Sal in a week. I watched movies and lied down in bed. I ordered pizza. I looked at the clock. It read 9:58.

I decided to text Sal. I need him. I wanted him back. I was finally ready for a relationship with him. I loved Sal and I knew it.

Sal. I'm coming over. Alright?
I sent the text and waited. It said 'read 9:58'. I got in my Jeep and drove to Sal's house.

I knocked on his door and waited. I knew where his spare key was. I unlocked the door. I looked around. He was upstairs.

I walked up the stairs and into his room.

"Sal. Can we please ta-"

I was horrified at what I walked into. "Brian?!" Sal yelled.

I caught him having sex with a chick.