Forbidden Love Pt. 2

Sal's PoV
I sobbed onto Joe's shoulder as he held me into his embrace. Murr looked confused. He came over. Joe told him what had happened.

Murr pulled me into a hug. He rubbed my back. I sobbed. As I walked back to the hotel room that I shared with Joe, I heard Q call my name from down the hallway.

"Sal! Sal! Wait!" I heard him run. I opened my door to the hotel room. I closed the door on him. He knocked several times, but I just ignored him.

Q just left my hotel room and I heard him walk away. After he strolled away, I sobbed onto my pillow. I heard the door open and I looked up. Joe and Murr.

"Sal. Come on. We have a show tonight. Forget Q. We'll be next to you buddy." Murr said. Man, it would be a pain if these two weren't in my life. I bit my lip and pulled them into a hug.

"Joe! Stop! I'm going to take a shower first!" I laughed. Joe tickled me because we weren't agreeing on who takes a shower first.

I ran to the bathroom and closed the door. "HA! I'm taking a shower first bitch!" I yelled from the bathroom. I heard Joe laughing. I turned on the shower water and felt the hot water pouring on me. I thought of what I did. I regretted what I did to Q.

I finished taking a shower and I got my towel and dried myself. I dried my hair and wrapped my towel around my waist. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. I brushed my hair and fixed it.

Joe was taking a shower. I get a text from Q. I was shaking to open the text.
Q: Sal. We need to talk.

I felt my anxiety rising. I started to shake and I felt the fear coming. I snapped out of it and didn't respond. I watched some TV and waited for Joe to finish so we can head to the backstage of the center.

We arrived to the backstage. I looked at my phone and scrolled through my phone. When it was time to perform, I forgot about my problems and I was happy.
~~~~~
We finished our show. Laughs were being heard. Shouts of excitement were heard. We took pictures with the fans and headed to the bus. We got on the bus and listened to music.

We now headed to Hard Rock in Hollywood, Florida.
We stayed in hotel rooms and got some rest. There were casinos in the hotel and people were eating in the Hard Rock Café.

Me and Joe ate there and the food was delicious. This hotel was very fancy and expensive.
~~~~~~
We had finished another show. I was yet tired. We decided we would eat at the Hard Rock Café. People danced to the music. Different was being played around the Café.

I saw Q. I looked at him and he looked back. He was holding a beer bottle in his hand.

I felt the tears coming to my eyes. I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. All I wanted to do is go hug him.

He started to cry. He rubbed his eyes trying to hide the tears away. It was sad to see him cry. It broke my heart to see him be sad.

This song was very depressing and I got up from my chair and tried walking to Q as I bumped to many people. I didn't care if I bumped into people. I just wanted to get to Q.

I got to Q and we had a moment of silence. All of sudden, he got closer.

He pulled me into his embrace and cried. He pulled away and kissed me. He poured passion into the kiss.

We pulled away with a small click. "I'm so sorry Sal." He cried. "I l-love you." He said.

I was left speechless. He loved me. "I l-love you too." He pulled into another kiss. He squeezed my hips softly. I melted into his embrace.

I was finally complete with him. I was never once incomplete without him.